Ratings for Dr. B Marynowski

Like the other reviews, he could not find out what was wrong, but not every issue is known to the medical community. He was friendly enough and I felt comfortable the whole time. I was worried going in based on the reviews but he was fine.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Thought I would add to the already bad ratings. My daughter has been suffering for over 2years with unexplainable pain,numbness lack of movement in her shoulder. Her Doctor sent her to see Dr. Marynowski to have her tested for nerve damage. She waited over 3 mos to see him. Travel time back to Edmonton just to come out of his office in tears! He didn't listen to her concerns and dismissed her symptoms. He told her to carry on with her normal daily activities and said the test to check for nerve damage would be too painful and probably would not give her answers anyways. She was extremely dissappointed and humiliated that he didn't take the time she needed. The healthcare community should take notice and realize that they don't know everything! Wholistic practioners,Accupuncturists,Naturopathic Doctors, Energy workers are growing in providing a better approach. BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE AND NEVER GIVE UP!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Had to wait 40 minutes to get in a see him. Did not explain anything about test that was being done and when it was finished he said "there is nothing wrong with you. Just keep doing what you are doing." He did not want to explore any other options to diagnose my symptoms. Not worth the 4 month wait to see him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Was referred to him for numbness in my thumb and pain in wrist and going into my arm. Did some test and just said you have tendonitis. Yeah right!! Pain now has gone up into my upper arm and shoulder. Would never go see this guy again. Attitude towards patients symptoms very condensending.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

The most condescending and ignorant man I have ever met. Sent to see a "specialist" and I got him... was in and out of his office in about 5 minutes after driving 3 hours to see him. He had no interest in listening to or examining me, had already pre-diagnosed me by looking at my file. He was absolutely no help to me, and I am upset that health care dollars went to him. Wish I would have looked him up on this site before I went.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

i would not recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to know why they have "headaches" i was told mine were most likly due to tension(9 years of tension?)and had an "exam" i would expect to have at a mediclinic.This doctor refused to do a scan claiming that after 9 years of "headaches" nothing seriously could be wrong. No attempt was made to find out the cause of my "headaches" and overall the apointment was a huge waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I saw this doctor once and will NEVER go back to him. When I asked if he had ever seen my condition, I didn't get an answer, he did some of the usual neurological tests and said nothing about anything. I left his office more frustrated than when I walked in. When I asked him about the treatment for the disease I already knew I had he told me it was expensive...WHAT? There is no dollar amount on my health if I have to have the medication then I have too. I would not recommend him nor see him again.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Went to this doctor already knowing I had a tumour inside my skull, but wanting to have something done about it (i.e. surgery). He dismissed all my symptoms, telling me they were not due to the tumour, even though all my symptoms are listed on the NINDS website as being caused by such a tumour as I have. Very clinical and cold, felt like he didn't much care one way or the other whether I was cured or not. Definitely would not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I hesitate to even leave a review for this doctor. He has been a "thorn" in my side for many years, because about 22 years ago, he saw me as I had muscle twitches that were concerning. There was a lot of discussion with him, but the basic thing he told me was that I would probably end up in a wheelchair because I had some sort of muscular disorder. He said the chances were good. I was devastated. He said there were tests I could take to confirm or negate this, but that they were terribly painful and would require hospitalization, so I chose not to. I then went to several other doctors after that, but they never gave any definitive answer, just that they didn't know. But Dr. M. came across as I should not hope for anything. I am perfectly fine to this day, and I have often thought I would make an appointment to see him to tell him that he shouldn't destroy people's hopes, as he did mine for many years, before I discovered that there was nothing really wrong with me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007