Ratings for Dr. Erick W. Warpula

I waited for over an hour and finally left without seeing this doctor. I was in-processed and then left alone to wait. At one hour past my appointment time I decided that if this doctor and his staff didn't respect me enough to let me know how much longer I would have to wait that I couldn't rely on them to give me health care advice. The fact that I left un-noticed and they never called to follow-up indicates to me I made the right choice. I rated helpfulness as a 1 (worst). I rated 3 for knowledge because this form required an input but since I did not see the doc I can not accurately judge his knowledge (other than he knows little about respecting other peoples time)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I had a broken foot, that my FP had mistakenly diagnosed as a tendon strain. Dr Warpula immediately realized it was a stress fracture, and put me in a soft cast with a boot. I wore the cast for a few days, and the boot a while longer. In just a few weeks, my foot was 100% better. He was very cautious about letting me overdo things, and very caring about my needs. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I went from walking to in a wheel chair due to Dr. Warpulas aggressive and unwarranted practices. He will charge you more for lower quailty procedures and devices that will not necessarily help your condition. Save yourself years of pain, avoid Dr. Warpula at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Erick W. Warpula's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)