Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Drury

Dr. Drury is thorough, knowledgeable, caring, helpful, modest, hard-working, and humanistic. He kept my father alive for many years through many difficulties and he explained the real meaning of DNR when no one else seemed to be able to do so. He never panicked but only made adjustments to medication and/or treatment. His only limitation that I can see would be to wonder how long he will keep practicing.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

The Best! and he also cares. (I've used him for 5 years and he has seen me through a lot.)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Drury has been my husband's physician for more than 20 years and mine for the past 10. Along with practicing good medicine, he consistently demonstrates his humanity and care for his chosen field by showing excellent follow up both in hospital care and by returning phone call. He demonstrates what all of us want in a physician.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Dr.Drury is the most amazing Doctor, not just for Cardiology, but for Internal medicine. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring.He has been my Doctor,and my family's, for twenty years.He has saved my life more than once, as well as my Mother and Brother in law, and other members of my family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008