Ratings for Dr. Betty Ann Story

I feel Dr B Story is a great doctor. The reason for me leaving a review on other hand, is due to her miserable staff. Her nurse looks/acts miserable, like a person that is stuck and hates her job. It's a bother when trying to book an appointment or when she answers the phone. Thankfully, Dr Story is the person you're there to see. Office hours could be a little better, but she's thorough and doesn't mind referring to specialists or sending you our for test "to be sure".

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I just had Dr.Story at my walk in clinic. She saw my daughter & myself. Made me very comfortable about a sensitive issue. Took no chances and consulted her med books. I didnt take this as not knowledgeable, i took it as thorough. Made me feel confident in her diagnoses and showed me visually what to look for. Wish she was accepting new patience as my Dr. Is leaving.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I've had previously 5 family doctors and I must say none of them was so carrying as dr.Story. She is a great doctor, with an exceptional personality . She listens her patient's problem and she is very easy to talk to. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Story is a true family doctor in every sense of the word. She is kind, patient, and very knowledgeable. If she doesn't know the answer to a problem, she will send you to someone who does. She truly cares about her patients. Her staff is very direct, but very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

She's been our family doctor for years and she's excellent. Receptionist is very rude and terrible to deal with. I don't know how she still has a job.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Story is really great in every way. I trust her judgement, and she is kind, patient, and even makes appointments for emotional support if you're going through tough times. I am extremely glad that she's my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Excellent doctor. Proactive without being pushy, gives adequate time to the patient, very caring. Staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Great Doctor but terrible receptionist. Walking on egg shells every time I call the office to book anything. Terrible 'holier than thou' attitude, not helpful in the slightest.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

She's amazing, easily the nicest most intelligent Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

She is just a wonderful person and the best most helpful doctor ever. If she can't solve your issue she will,find someone who can. Thank you Betty Ann for becoming a doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015