Ratings for Dr. Laurence S. Bailen

I have been a patient of Dr. Bailen for several years. Recently I had occasion to need his treatment and I thought he was awful. He was dismissive and passive and uninterested in my situation. He failed to fully inform me of all treatment possibilities. He made presumptions about my treatment options and decisions for my care without informing me or consulting with me. I have no doubt that he is a competent doctor, but his focus on patient care and his concern for patient health were negligable. I felt like I was just one more name on his daily roster of appointments without paying any personal focus or attention to me as an individual. I would hope never to have to see him again.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Laurence S. Bailen

Dr. Laurence S. Bailen's response
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your care. The health, safety, and experience of our patients is absolutely paramount. We would like to do anything we can to try to rectify the situation and learn what we can do to improve moving forward. Our direct phone number is 617-969-1227 - please call at any time to share your thoughts. Sincerely, Laurence Bailen, MD

Submitted March 10, 2015

My husband and I both see Dr. Bailen and we both love him! He has a fantastic bedside manner and is very personable. He takes the time to explain what is wrong and will weigh the pros and cons with you. I absolutely love Dr. Bailen and have referred several friends to him and they have been completely satisfied with him as well. He is a FANTASTIC doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Good doctor. I felt very comfortable with him during the entire procedure. Intelligent and very thoughtful towards his patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Answers all your questions and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Laurence S. Bailen's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med