Ratings for Dr. Troy E. Johnson

This was my first visit to Newton Hospital, which was after midnight this morning. Although it was a fairly good experience, the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. The nurse on duty Maydene was very delightful, she went above and beyond to bring my husband and I warm blankets. Upon finally meeting Dr. Johnson about 2am, he came in ordered the blood work and ultra sound for my leg which I though may have been a blood clot. Thank God it wasn't. I received this diagnosis about 5:00am this morning. My blood work was done just after 2:00am, almost promptly after the ordered it. JC caught a vein the very first time, he was wonderful! Dr. Johnson never really explained in words directly what was going on. I read the discharge papers that were left to find out the three possible causes. What really struck me was the doctor walked in and did not formally introduce himself, offer a hand shake or fist bump. His mannerism came across as short and he quickly exited the room.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Troy E. Johnson's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Covington, GA