Ratings for Dr. Savita Karol

Julia makes the office such a positive place! She knows everyone's names and is always in a great mood. Dr Karol is a great doctor. I've had to wait sometimes but that's to be expected. I can always get an appointment quickly and often the same day. She always remembers me and is very cheerful. I think her tone gives her comments a negative spin sometimes but she means well and cares about her patients. I'm just so grateful to have a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

absolutely terrible no idea how she is a doctor. She always makes you wait, forgets you everytime. has no idea what medication you are on, and doesnt care about your health.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I had three things to be dealt with on my recent visit. She said, "what do you think this is, one stop shopping?" I dread going to her every time as you never know her moods.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Still the worst Doctor I've ever had. I cannot imagine a worse experience in health care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

The worst doctor. I am 31 and she wouldn’t give me birth control for religious reasons I am guessing. I also have several chronic illnesses which have left me dibilitated and she says it’s just stress and wind send me for a single test I ask for. Claiming each time she hasn’t seen me before. It’s time for her to retire.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Talks over you, you see her for 2 minutes , long wait time, forgets who you are every visit.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I also feel she has too many patients, I always feel rushed out of her office. I don't feel listened to and I think I know when my body is experiencing changes.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have reactions to steroid inhalers and get lung infections often. She continues to try and prescribe me an inhaler with steroids. Every question is dismissed. Migraines 2 -3 times a week? Weather. Ovarian cysts constantly bothering me? Tylenol. She does have way too many patients as you only get approx 5 minutes with her. She doesn't listen and tries to get you out before she sits down.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I'm so glad I moved and don't have her as my GP. I'm wondering who is giving her 5 stars? ?

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

We love Dr Karol. She is helpful, knowledgable, and caring. My son has seen her twice at the regent street clinic and both times she made sure to listen to me and check him head to toe. She also called us the next day to check in on him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017