Ratings for Dr. Savita Karol

She never listens, she's rude, she's always 1-4 hours late for my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Was refered to her for my problems with endometriosis after visiting the ER and was not helpfull what so ever.. I am already on medication on which i can not take ibuprofen and she keeps trying to prescribe me it for my "mild cramping" when i have cramping everyday regardless of my period so theres obviously and underlying issue. She showed up 45 mins late and refused to see patients that were not her regulars passed the cut off time of 11:30am even though they were sitting there since 9:30am.. Only thing nice i have to say is that the receptionist was very nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

No matter what your issue is..... she most generally insists on speaking while you are trying to enlighten her, thereby she never gets all the details. A visit to her office for more than one concern, i.e. need a prescription refill, need blood pressure checked and to review current tests results.... sends her into a spin....."it's busy here today, you're retired.....you have plenty of time so book another appointment".......another visit, another billing. I do not like having to speak to my Dr.'s back as she leaves the room. She is very quick to dismiss any suggestions that you think could benefit your condition, but if you mention it on more than one visit, eventually you can persuade her that it was her idea in the first place. Referrals do not seem to be a problem....Thank Goodness. I've been seeing her 4 times a year for the past 12 years and she still has no idea of what my issues are......frequently asking....are you the one who drinks??? or you have diabetes right??? No and No.....really gets tiring after a while. Books way too many appointments too close together.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Karol has been my family's doctor for 14 years and I am extremely grateful for that. She won't waste time on chit chat and, in my experience, is extremely caring, knowledgeable and efficient. Of course there can be a long wait for an appointment at times - that is to be expected. Each patient gets the time they need and she doesn't hurry things just to keep appointment times. Her receptionist is also very helpful, polite and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

She is the best doctor around - we are a family of six and she and her admin support are amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I've been stuck with her for years and couldn't imagine a less helpful doctor. For years, no matter what problem I came with, she would just ignore me and say to lose weight. So I did lose weight, and now she says nothing except that my problems are not a big deal. The only time she ever seemed to care was when she once brought me in to discuss my blood test results. She quickly said they were fine and then started asking me about my job and if I'd be able to help her with a problem she had. I'm better off at the clinics. Even other doctors have told me she's terrible.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is always running late but she has alot of patients and they are scheduled too many in an hour so it doesn't take long for her to get super behind. She doesnt seem to listen to you and seems like she tries to get you out of the office before she even sees you. No doctors in Fredericton i have seen in the last 20 years seem to be 2 cares.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

We love Dr karol. She has her bad days and her good days, but if your very sick she will call your home to check on you and is very concerned. No one is perfect and Dr karol may not be, but she is a kind and caring Doctor. My self, husband and daughter and grandchildren give her an A+..

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Although Dr. Karol seems to specialize in women's health she took both myself and my children in as clients when we were in need. She is quick to refer to specialists and although her visits are very fast, I believe its because she has so many patients and is compassionate enough not to turn any away. She is too the point and despite others, I find her easy to understand. Her staff are very friendly and accommodating and I find they do their best.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She dose not give enough time wont let you go for two things is super rude and has so bedside manner Dr.Savita Karol should only have 2 stars

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017