Ratings for Dr. Savita Karol

Talks over you, you see her for 2 minutes , long wait time, forgets who you are every visit.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I also feel she has too many patients, I always feel rushed out of her office. I don't feel listened to and I think I know when my body is experiencing changes.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have reactions to steroid inhalers and get lung infections often. She continues to try and prescribe me an inhaler with steroids. Every question is dismissed. Migraines 2 -3 times a week? Weather. Ovarian cysts constantly bothering me? Tylenol. She does have way too many patients as you only get approx 5 minutes with her. She doesn't listen and tries to get you out before she sits down.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I'm so glad I moved and don't have her as my GP. I'm wondering who is giving her 5 stars? ?

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

We love Dr Karol. She is helpful, knowledgable, and caring. My son has seen her twice at the regent street clinic and both times she made sure to listen to me and check him head to toe. She also called us the next day to check in on him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

She never listens, she's rude, she's always 1-4 hours late for my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Was refered to her for my problems with endometriosis after visiting the ER and was not helpfull what so ever.. I am already on medication on which i can not take ibuprofen and she keeps trying to prescribe me it for my "mild cramping" when i have cramping everyday regardless of my period so theres obviously and underlying issue. She showed up 45 mins late and refused to see patients that were not her regulars passed the cut off time of 11:30am even though they were sitting there since 9:30am.. Only thing nice i have to say is that the receptionist was very nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

No matter what your issue is..... she most generally insists on speaking while you are trying to enlighten her, thereby she never gets all the details. A visit to her office for more than one concern, i.e. need a prescription refill, need blood pressure checked and to review current tests results.... sends her into a spin....."it's busy here today, you're retired.....you have plenty of time so book another appointment".......another visit, another billing. I do not like having to speak to my Dr.'s back as she leaves the room. She is very quick to dismiss any suggestions that you think could benefit your condition, but if you mention it on more than one visit, eventually you can persuade her that it was her idea in the first place. Referrals do not seem to be a problem....Thank Goodness. I've been seeing her 4 times a year for the past 12 years and she still has no idea of what my issues are......frequently asking....are you the one who drinks??? or you have diabetes right??? No and No.....really gets tiring after a while. Books way too many appointments too close together.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Karol has been my family's doctor for 14 years and I am extremely grateful for that. She won't waste time on chit chat and, in my experience, is extremely caring, knowledgeable and efficient. Of course there can be a long wait for an appointment at times - that is to be expected. Each patient gets the time they need and she doesn't hurry things just to keep appointment times. Her receptionist is also very helpful, polite and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

She is the best doctor around - we are a family of six and she and her admin support are amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017