Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Oyler

If you are thinking or contemplating what hospital to go to in Atlanta, DON'T go to Piedmont Hospital. However if you have no choice but to go there and the doctor that walk in the door have a jacket on that says Dr. Jeffrey Oyler..then my advise to you is to do one of the following..request a new doctor or run!! This man showed NO compassion for me and the pain I was in after having a major surgery about 2.5 weeks ago. He did nothing and his recommendation to me was to go to Emory for them to treat my excruciating pain. This man identified himself as the Medical Director of the ER at Piedmont. I'm not sure who appointed him but whoever did, should probably take a second look at their decision. I would NOT recommend that man to my worse enemy...now that speaks volumes because we usually don't care about people that don't like us; normally we could care less but not in this case. Everyone that's considering him, please don't but if you do, you can't say you've not been warned!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey J. Oyler's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)