You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Knight

Dr. Michael Knight's Ratings

How about negative stars? Someone here has posted a cancer misdiagnosis, well i had the same experience, which threatened my life. Modern equipment used for effective medical diagnosis requires a competent doctor, and its definately not him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Knight for over 30 years. Great doctor. Quick referrals when needed. Quick results. Quick call backs when needed. Always got me in quickly, usually same day, when I had something that seemed urgent to me. Paid attention. Took notes. Had time to chat and get to know me and my needs. Very considerate, patient, attentive and I was sorry to see him retire: happy for Dr. Knight, but sorry that I am unlikely to find another doctor as special as him. To the ridiculous comment below with a low number of stars: West Vancouver has a high number of senior citizens and seniors do tend to have more obituary columns than young people - the fact he the helped us live as long and comfortably as he did is a testimony to his strengths and deserving of his many thanks. Dr. Knight was a great doctor to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Well, let's put it this way. Dr Knight is arguably thanked more frequently in the Obituary columns than other local doctors. Take from that what you will. It might be because of his ready pill dispensary. Or maybe its just that misdiagnosis thing....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I think he is great and will miss him when he is gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

He is a good guy and a good doctor. I just hope he doesn't retire too soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

The most caring Doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Knight's commitment to find a solution for my Fathers ailments meant the difference between my Father enjoying his life as opposed to struggling to eat, sleep and walk. I don't say this lightly, Dr Knight is my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

It makes me sick to read some of the rediculous malicious comments about Dr. Knight made by individuals below who believe they know more about medicine than he does. Its a shame people put their anger and blame on someone trying to help them and likely cure them. Disgusting. He is far and away the kindest, most caring doctor/human me and my family have ever met and or dealt with. How many doctors still make house calls!? Dont listen to the haters or people who pretend to know who his patients are or their demographic! My wife and I are in our 40s and our kids and parents still see him regularily. Its my understanding that he doesnt take many new patients because too many people want to see him - but if you get the chance - See Mike Knight!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Old school Doc , explains it to you, keeps it real, helps you get better.Well liked by athletic seniors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506599].votes_count ]]