Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Morch

Dr. Morch is an excellent dentist. I have been to several dentist in the past serveral years and he is the only one who will perform only the services that are needed. My previous dentist told me I would need periodontal treatments. Luckily, I found Dr. Morch who told me I did not have periodontal disease. He will also inform you of any problems that may arise in the future. His office staff is very congenial. They take many dental insurances and the prices are extremely reasonable.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. March is the best! His office staff is also amazing

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I usually do not believe in reviews because I feel for the most part they are biased by only people who are unhappy and most of those people are NEVER happy about anything. I worked in the medical malpractice field for 9 years which affords me some expertise medical care. That being said, I must express my high regard for Dr. Morch and his practice. My family has been under Dr. Morch's care for many years. He has performed root canals, fillings, teeth cleanings, and second phases of four implants for my son as well as other dental services. Recently, I called his office because I had horrific front tooth pain. His office told me he was away on vacation but could get me into another dentist. I wanted to wait for Dr. Morch to return the next day because I trust him implicitly. To my surprise, his office called him and he called me within a couple of minutes. The next day his office was closed but he came in just to see me and performed a root canal. I have NEVER been overcharged as I have researched costs for procedures. I never worried about insurance claims as his office has always been extremely efficient in handling all claims (including advising me of all costs before any procedure). And when they negotiate costs with the insurance company after I have paid my patient portion, I have been sent refunds, even if the refund is minimal. Dr. Morch is very meticulous about the quality of his work and is extremely honest. Over the years I have seen numerous renovations in the office including furniture, carpet and equipment. The office and equipment are impeccably clean. What I love about Dr. Morch the most is that he is not commercialized as some of the larger conglomerates that tell you you need unnecessary work and then overcharge for their work by making you pay first and make you file your own insurance claims which is what happened many years ago with another dental practice. I was even told my bridge was falling apart and I needed a new one immediately. ( Dr. Morch was my second opinion and told me it was fine twelve years ago; and I still have the same bridge). And when the insurance company stated the charges were too high, I had to absorb the difference in cost because the other dental practice would not negotiate the standard charges. That is NOT how Dr. Morch treats his patients. I love that Dr. Morch volunteers his time and personal expense in caring for people in third world countries as well as charitable services in our community. I love that I feel comfortable with his staff and enjoy picking up where we left off the last time I was in the office in discussing our families and events. I love that Dr. Morch doesn't rush through his time with me or my family and follows up with our care once we leave his office. His practice reminds me of the medical offices of long ago that were more personalized and welcoming. Thank you Dr Morch.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

My Husband and I, in our 80's, have been going to our present dentist for more than 9 years and more than $15K. On the latest visit, he stated that the two teeth holding a partial plate were failing and said that the dental work required would cost $30K! With no insurance, a second opinion was sought. Previously our oldest son had been experiencing severe dental pain and on the recommendation of our Grandaughter, went to Dr Morch and that evening was the first pain free sleep he had in months. Based on these two recommendations, I too, sought out Dr Morch. An appointment was made within three days and I was seen immediately. After X-rays were taken and a thorough exam performed, Dr Morch found nothing wrong with the suspect teeth but made a minor adjustment to the partial plate. He was extremely knowledgable but explained things in terms that I could understand. I felt that I was treated like familyswitching dentists.. I will be switching Dentists.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I went to Dr. Morch because of the mail flyers. I wish I had never gone. He has ruined two of my teeth, has dug away at one tooth; the crown he put on fell off twice and he said " I don't know what else to do, I guess you will have to have the tooth extracted." He also was very rough and rubbed my gums very hard. He is also very unapproachable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Please do not use this doctor. His office is filthy and his services are horrendous. His assistant is mean. He does not do do good work. He will try to rob you.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I saw "Dr." Morch a number of years ago when I had to have a bridge that came off re-glued--not a complicated procedure. He replaced the bridge before gluing, and told me it did not fit any more; my teeth had moved (over the course of a weekend???!!!). Therefore, I had to be fitted with a new bridge. After having the new bridgework done, I realized that he had put the old bridge in backwards, and new dental work was not necessary. Stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

This was HORRIBLE dirty, filthy office. I have files a complaint with the Board od Dentistry. They do NOT have a place to allow patients to spit. The patient that left a review deom 2007 is vbery correct. Dr . Morch does not fill cavities properly. I had lots of debris in my gum area and have to see another dentist die to his negligence. He was POOR service and if the board allows this to continue, I will contact channel 7 news team asap!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Terrible experience. No place to spit. Had to swallow tooth chunks and pieces of filling. Treated me like there was something wrong when I tried to find a place to spit. Did not check how teeth met after filling placed. Much of it slid off tooth as soon as I shut my mouth (after I left his dentist chair.) I've had many fillings. This was absolutely my worst experience in a dental chair!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007