Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Clark

This man is an angel and saved my husband's life while saving mine at the same time. I was going to have a heart atack just worrying about my husband. He was brought into trauma by the EMTs and Dr. Clark was there. He sat with me (AFTER getting my husband stabilized) and assured me that all that could be done was being done, that we were in a level 1 trauma canter, that they didn't mess around and that he would do his best to bring my husband back to me. I wasn't ready, at 65, to be a widow and the expertise of Mark Clark helped me to spend a few more quality years with my husband. Not only is this man knowledgeable, kind, understanding, considerate and empathetic, he is not arrogant and he doesn't talk down to a patient or family member. If I were to be in a situation where I was in need of an emergency room and an ER doctor I would pray to God that Mark Clark was on duty that day. I cold go on and on about him. 1000 characters doesn't do him justice. He is THE MAN!!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Dr. Mark C. Clark's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)