Ratings for Dr. Manuel Salazar

Horrible bedside manners...He diagnosed me based on last year visit..Make me feel like my pain was not real...I am not going to let that doctor see me again...This guy probably needs to retire...

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Went here after my walk in doctor told me to come to the ER to get a scope to check my throat. I had trouble breathing and swallowing. I kept gagging and choking, it felt like something was in my throat. It's been on and off again for over a month but been sick for over 3 with many antibiotics and steroids for viruses and colds galore. He was rude, when I gagged for a second after telling him I gag easy, he gave up and said I was fine. Did not listen to anything my husband or I said. Rudely stated he would get me a cat scan even though he said I didn't need it but would do it to shut me up. He stormed in after hearing I was leaving and refusing treatment and yelled at me and tried to twist my words and his own from earlier. He said I was fine even though I was hacking up a lung trying to breathe alone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Mean and nasty person. Would not recommend him to anyone. Not even my dog. Horrible person. Shouldn't be treating people since he obviously hates them.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

This doctor...and i use that term loosely. ..needs to find another profession. He was rude and dimisive and actually told me he had already explained things to me very clearly when i asked him questions about how to get my daughter the medical help she needed. He also was determined to send her home that night despite the fact that it was her second trip...by ambulance. ..in a week for gallbladder attacks. She had not eaten in a week without throwing up, she was screaming and sobbing in pain and she had thrown up blood and had blood in her stool. If you go to the ER and he is your doctor demand a different one or be prepared to be treated horribly and receive subpar, and in my opinion, potentially dangerous care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I agree with all the other posts, I saw this doctor in ER and he was very rude, rushed and had zero bedside manner! I didn't know why the guy in the room next to me cursed him out and left until he came I to see me and the it was clear, this doctor should not even have the right to be called a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

If I could give a 0 I would. Went to the ER having a sharp pains in abdomen(possible Ectopic Preg.)he was in such a rush I was asking him questions and he walked out of the room as I'm asking him a questions (my questions were in ref. to an ultra sound)and told he me he was releasing me, and no ultra sound was needed BC when I was in the ER a few days ago they completed one. After I got dressed and he found out that I had had a tubal ligation in the past which I advised when I came in (so it was in my medical history) he stops me on my way out (Leaving the E.R) and says "Oh I didn't know you had a tubal ligation" I replied "Well if you had read my paperwork you would have known" His P.A had to tell him (who mind you was Amazing) The nurse's were the best. But the main person that has to diagnose my condition was rude, and unconcerned.. I'm rating the staff 0 because he was in it. I requested a supervisor Sally who had time to explained my next step, and condition.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

This doctor is negligent. Does not listen to patient needs. In too much of a hurry and misses important things. Not a good ER doctor. Should go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

he was extremely rude and told me had i came earlier then i wouldn't have to stay the night. like i can predict when to get sick. every question that was asked he answer was i don't know! i wouldn't see this doc again if i was dying!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. Manuel Salazar's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)