You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alain Bolduc

Dr. Bolduc has been deceased for a few years. May he rest in peace.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Great Doctor who was quick to understand my situation. Also suggested a course of action going forward to prevent complications. Very impressed with Dr Bolduc.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Is the worst doctor I ever saw .. basically he said I was fat and I need to lose weight thats why I have acne ... and pushed me out the door. Never again

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr Boulduc was 100% what a nice Doctor he gave me prescription and cleared up the rash I had within 5 days Awesomr Doctor with a awesome Personality ....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Poor bedside manner, seemed arrogant, rushed, and anxious to push me out the door. He did not seem to listen particularly well, and was a little suspicious after doing some research into his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Bolduc for a few years as a result of a need for some skin corrective surgery and overall care and attention. He and his support team of nurses and office administration have met and exceeded all my medical expectations and needs. Dr Bolduc is very knowledgeable in the field of dermatology with the attitude and belief of “getting it right the first time.” The environment and culture within his office is of a polite, professional and friendly nature. He also makes every effort possible to ensure his patients clearly understand the treatment options for their particular situation. The Health and Wellness community within the Moncton area and beyond are very fortunate to have Dr Bolduc’s level of expertise and care within their reach.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

he is the besti ever went to ,i just love him so much he is so up beat all the time and makes me feel so good about my self ,visit to him in a mth can't wait,Janice La Pierre

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

this is the worst doctor I saw in my life, the way has talked to me ....personnally I didn't like him he makes me feels as...

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I was there for Botox, Fraxel and fillers. He was very professional and I was very satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I absolutley hated both visits with him. He never listened to my concerns just saw me as overweight and thought that loosing weight would be a solution to my skin condition. Basically told me there was nothign he could do and that i didn't have it that bad because he had a patient coming in that had a growth the size of a golf ball and that was more important to him. would not listen to me about my concerns of the pills he first prescribed me and pretty much told me there's nothing he can do. I asked him about surgery and he just brushed it off like I was crazy. I have Hydrentis Supportiva, which is a very painful condition and you would think going to a doctor to get something to help with the pain. He couldn't be bothered with me and I REFUSE to see him again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Alain Bolduc's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bolduc has been deceased for a few years. May he rest in peace."

April 13, 2016