Ratings for Dr. Margaret Moyo

Dr. Moyo is very experienced and takes the time to thoroughly explain things to parents. I left her office feeling my son was the best care!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

My family Dr. wouldn't take my adopted children because she didn't have a complete medical history on these newborns. Dr. Moyo took them and my natural born son. She has always been wonderful with all of us. I was in the hospital in 2011 with a 5 month old who had a life threatening illness. They told me the best was on the way, in walks Dr. Moyo :) He recovered. Recently I took my 3 year old in to test for diabetes and after she confirmed his blood sugar was way too high, she jumped on the phone and arranged for us to go straight to the pediatric ward at the hospital (skipping emerg) and was also on call at the hospital while we were there. She also made her self available to me, giving me a direct number when I took him home and was giving insulin for the first couple days until I got set up with the hospital outpatient program. She is always calm and suggests natural ways to clear something up as well as the most effective medicines when needed. I would refer anyone to her, I feel very lucky to have her for my children.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

My son is 20 months old. He has very severe asthma and is always in and out of hospital. Dr. Moyo was more concerned with how many words he could say than his actual problem. His family doctor is not even impressed with her. He now has to find another pediatrician for him. Waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Talked with her yesterday she really helped me understand

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

we have had dr moyo for over six years and we loved her when she took in are son but long after we had are next son. he had a long and hard burth and begining he fell behind she was very fast to refer him to kids ability and we had expressed to jer that we did not thing he needed to go there not long after that apt she had called fncs on us and we are going to pull are kids from her car I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER!!!!!!!! unless you want fncs in your life thanks for reading this michael and shelby

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have never been so disgusted with a doctor in all my life. My daughter was sent to Dr. Moyo to be assessed. We literally walked in the room, and because my daughter wasn't walking at 13 months, she hardly even looked at us, filled out paperwork to be sent to kids ability for 'rehab' and that was it !! Didn't even take time to ask Me questions or assess my daughter. No bloodwork or anything ordered! After 6 months, I decided to move my daughter to a pediatrician in London and we finally have some answers. I do not reccomended Dr.Moyo at all! Clearly in it for the paycheque. Poor bedside manner and very uncaring! Dr.Ponti in London is simply fantastic if you're looking for a great pediatrician!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She's very to the point but is a very nice and well educated person. She finally after a huge mess with a different ped, she took on my daughter and finally have the answers we have been looking fkr, Best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr moyo does not take the time to ask questions or listen to what you are saying which is very unhelpful in terms of diagnosing the issue. She also seems very unapproachable for this same reason which restricts me from asking questions. Not the best doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

She was rude, not child friendly and is is up to date on her research.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Never Panics. Almost never do you have to wait longer than 15 minutes of your appointment time. Professional and gets to the point. So happy she's looking after my children.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015