Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Mozzetti

Nuthing but a legal dope dealing Dr. If you're a woman he will give you what ever you want and ask for, even if your MRI is one little paragraph long.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

This place is a disgrace to out wonderful state of Florida. I wish I knew ahead of time that it is simply a pillmill. Dr Mozzetti only cares about money and keeping his patients hooked. I genuinely feel bad for the people that come here. I wish they would shut him down already, he is single handedly fueling our florida prescription drug problem.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I have been coming to this clinic since 2008 and have always received excellent care. Dr Mozzetti spends time with me as a patient. There are times when I have to wait longer in the waiting room but the office is very professional and kind. I have always deal with the same two lovely women each time I come in.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I was a new patient and he was THE nicest guy. I felt he knew his area of expertise. He ran behind, but most doctors do. I really liked him on our initial visit. I hope to report the same upon my follow up appt.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Michael D. Mozzetti's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AHC