Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

I've had several surgeries with Dr Hall-Findlay. Over a period of sixteen years. Treatment by all was phenomenal. I would recommend Dr Hall -Findlay . I was very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I could not have and a more perfect experience. What a wonderful, knowledgable compassionate staff!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I had breast reduction and lift. As well as some liposuction on stomach. The operation went very well, with desired results. As this surgery was done over 15 years ago, I have been very happy that I had it done. I have recommended many friends and family to pursue Dr. Hall-Findlay for consultation.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Excellent physician. She was extremely knowledgable and precise. Her work is flawless and she goes above and beyond on her follow up with patients. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I am so happy I choose Dr. Hall-Findlay to perform my surgery. I have been so impressed with Dr. Hall-Findlay and her professional staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr Hall Findlay is amazing. She's very honest and compassionate. She stands behind her work and does an excellent job. I just love her ages a sweetheart!!! Her staff is also amazing. Kayla is super sweet and helpful on the phone and the lady that takes pictures is a doll.....

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I've had two breast reductions performed by Dr Hall-Findlay. I could not ask for a more compassionate, knowledgeable, professional and friendly doctor. The surgery was incredibly easy to recover from and the second surgery was simply a revision. I would highly highly recommend Dr Hall Findlay.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I had beast augmentation by Dr.Hall Findlay in 2013. She was fantastic, she is very helpful and knowledgeable. She told me all the pros and cons to having it done. Very happy with my results!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Excellent on every level, extremely happy with my results!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Couldn't be happier with the process or the results. You have found the best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay has been practicing plastic surgery in Banff since 1983. “I am fortunate that I have always truly enjoyed my profession,” said Dr. Hall-Findlay. “I love the design element in plastic surgery.” She has had extensive training in both aesthetic (cosmetic) and reconstructive surgery in both Canada and the United States. Dr. Hall-Findlay completed her plastic surgery residency in San Francisco and New York City. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) and she is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Educator and Innovator Dr. Hall-Findlay maintains a teaching and academic focus to her practice. She also travels by invitation to speak both nationally and internationally. She teaches courses annually to her colleagues in American plastic surgery professional societies. She has performed surgery as part of educational conferences in cities and countries around the world including Vienna, Milan, Cairo, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, Rio de Janeiro, Holland and Germany. Dr. Hall-Findlay is asked to present on her surgical techniques, her aesthetic assessment and on her preoperative planning. In recognition of her research and technical contributions to the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, her modifications to mastopexy and breast reduction are known internationally as the “Hall-Findlay technique.” A Specialist “These are the procedures I love and look forward to performing,” Dr. Hall-Findlay says simply when asked why she focuses exclusively on cosmetic breast and abdominal surgery. She has helped thousands of women feel better about their bodies, from mothers in Ft. McMurray and Calgary, to grandmothers from British Columbia and Saskatchewan, and teenagers from Edmonton and Red Deer. And while her reputation as a specialist has created an international demand for her services she restricts her practice to patients in her local area of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.

• English