Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

Dr. Hall-Findlay has been my doctor since 2007 when I had my breast augmentation. There is a reason she is the best. Her work and her bed side manner go above and beyond. I have had many compliments over the past years on how natural and real my implants look and that is because she takes such pride in her work. In the past, I have needed a revision for capsular contraction. I was able to meet with her and have all my questions and concerns looked after right away. She performed the revision procedure in the same professional manner as when I initially met her. Her staff also goes above and beyond to ensure that her patients are well taken care of and informed of everything. Dr. Hall-Findlay and her team are the best and I would recommend the whole team to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I originally had breast ogmentation (implants ) almost 3 years ago by Dr. Hall-Findlay. I was very happy with the results. She's knowledgable, up front and realistic. I very recently (2 days ago) had a revision surgery. She was happy to operate a second time on me . I feel she prides herself on giving her clients the best results possible. She has a good reputation with anyone I've spoke to who have had implants or tummy tuck with her. I've got 2 friends who've had tummy tucks and at least 3 that have had breast ogmentations. All are happy with results- this is why I chose her in the first place. My revision 2 days ago was a result of capsular contraction. She preformed this revision all at her cost. I was treated with the same kindness and down-to-earth demeanor as a return non paying client as I did the first time as a paying one. I had the first surgery at her clinic and the second at the Banff mineral springs hospital. At both locations all staff were friendly and made me feel very much at ease. I believe Dr. Hall Findaly is an expert in her field. She went above and beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Hall-Findlay a few years ago when I wanted her to examine my existing breast implants I had put in many many years ago unfortunately by another surgeon. I wasn't happy with my implants (again put in by another surgeon from another office) & decided to have them removed completely. Dr Hall-Findlay did s beautiful job removing my implants & putting me back together. I was actually touched by Dr H-F & all her staff & how personable they all were, eager to help & in my opinion went far above & beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr H-F & feel blessed to have had her work on me :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

My initial meeting with Dr Hall Findlay was great. Very personable, knowledgable. I decided to book my mastoplexy w augmentation with her. My size is way bigger, the breasts barely look lifted or much different than before and the point outward and sag down. I confronted her about how I was unhappy and received a letter basically saying that she will not do a revision at neither her expense of mine. Very upsetting, I'm out 15k with bigger saggy breasts. If you book with her I hope you are happy initially as you do not want to make any sort of complaint.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Hall Fundlay and her staff did an exceptional job answering my questions during my initial consult and the office felt more like a spa than a medical clinic . I had breast reduction done and I am almost a couple weeks post op and so happy with my results ! The staff continue to keep in touch with me and answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend this surgeon if considering any plastic surgery regarding breasts. She is an expert in her field and her confidence / demeanour will put you at ease that you are in great comfortable hands. Thank you Dr. Hall Findlay for making me feel like a new woman!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I had a breast reduction in Oct of 2015. I am now 5 months out of surgery and I could not be happier with my results. Dr. Hall-Findlay was very honest about the surgery and possible complications associated with it. On the day of surgery, I was very nervous but put at ease by the friendly staff and wonderful anesthesiologist. I had no complications and have great results. The staff were helpful when I had questions post-op and I would highly recommend Banff Plastics to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Hall-Findlay is the leader in her field. I spent a lot of time researching surgery and reading detailed stories of patients of many plastic surgeons in Alberta. Dr. Hall-Findlay is the best. No other surgeon can provide the care available at the Banff Mineral Springs hospital. Dr. Hall-Findlay's techniques are the latest and most beneficial. I had a consult with a guy in Calgary and he didn't even take me to an examination room. He just asked me to undo my pants and show him my stomach. Then he accused me of holding it in! Do waste your time and risk yourself with second rate doctors in Calgary and Edmonton. They just don't have any idea how to do it right. There is a reason they call her breast technique "the Hall-Findlay technique". I'm really happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I had a Breast reduction in July 2015 to reduce chronic pain, the staff and Dr Hall-Findlay made sure I was well prepared and ready for the surgery and post op. Every point during the process, the clinic ensured I was well prepared for and supported. I am forever thankful that I made the call to this clinic and Dr Hall-Findlay.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. Hall-Findley in the summer of 2015. She was the second surgeron I consulted and felt completely at ease with her. She was very informative and realistic about my potential results. All the staff (from the MOA, nurses, to the finance coordinator) were professional and polite. I would (and have) recommended Dr. Hall-Findley to anyone requiring a tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

From start to finish I couldn't have asked for anything more. Every single staff member was a pleasure to talk to. Dr Hall Findlay made me feel confortable every step of the way. I wouldn't go anywhere else:)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay has been practicing plastic surgery in Banff since 1983. “I am fortunate that I have always truly enjoyed my profession,” said Dr. Hall-Findlay. “I love the design element in plastic surgery.” She has had extensive training in both aesthetic (cosmetic) and reconstructive surgery in both Canada and the United States. Dr. Hall-Findlay completed her plastic surgery residency in San Francisco and New York City. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) and she is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Educator and Innovator Dr. Hall-Findlay maintains a teaching and academic focus to her practice. She also travels by invitation to speak both nationally and internationally. She teaches courses annually to her colleagues in American plastic surgery professional societies. She has performed surgery as part of educational conferences in cities and countries around the world including Vienna, Milan, Cairo, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, Rio de Janeiro, Holland and Germany. Dr. Hall-Findlay is asked to present on her surgical techniques, her aesthetic assessment and on her preoperative planning. In recognition of her research and technical contributions to the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, her modifications to mastopexy and breast reduction are known internationally as the “Hall-Findlay technique.” A Specialist “These are the procedures I love and look forward to performing,” Dr. Hall-Findlay says simply when asked why she focuses exclusively on cosmetic breast and abdominal surgery. She has helped thousands of women feel better about their bodies, from mothers in Ft. McMurray and Calgary, to grandmothers from British Columbia and Saskatchewan, and teenagers from Edmonton and Red Deer. And while her reputation as a specialist has created an international demand for her services she restricts her practice to patients in her local area of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.

• English