Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

I had a breast reduction in Oct of 2015. I am now 5 months out of surgery and I could not be happier with my results. Dr. Hall-Findlay was very honest about the surgery and possible complications associated with it. On the day of surgery, I was very nervous but put at ease by the friendly staff and wonderful anesthesiologist. I had no complications and have great results. The staff were helpful when I had questions post-op and I would highly recommend Banff Plastics to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Hall-Findlay is the leader in her field. I spent a lot of time researching surgery and reading detailed stories of patients of many plastic surgeons in Alberta. Dr. Hall-Findlay is the best. No other surgeon can provide the care available at the Banff Mineral Springs hospital. Dr. Hall-Findlay's techniques are the latest and most beneficial. I had a consult with a guy in Calgary and he didn't even take me to an examination room. He just asked me to undo my pants and show him my stomach. Then he accused me of holding it in! Do waste your time and risk yourself with second rate doctors in Calgary and Edmonton. They just don't have any idea how to do it right. There is a reason they call her breast technique "the Hall-Findlay technique". I'm really happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I had a Breast reduction in July 2015 to reduce chronic pain, the staff and Dr Hall-Findlay made sure I was well prepared and ready for the surgery and post op. Every point during the process, the clinic ensured I was well prepared for and supported. I am forever thankful that I made the call to this clinic and Dr Hall-Findlay.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. Hall-Findley in the summer of 2015. She was the second surgeron I consulted and felt completely at ease with her. She was very informative and realistic about my potential results. All the staff (from the MOA, nurses, to the finance coordinator) were professional and polite. I would (and have) recommended Dr. Hall-Findley to anyone requiring a tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

From start to finish I couldn't have asked for anything more. Every single staff member was a pleasure to talk to. Dr Hall Findlay made me feel confortable every step of the way. I wouldn't go anywhere else:)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I had abdomnioplasty four weeks ago and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Hall-Findlay is passionate about her work, is genuine when dealing with you, gives you a realistic opinion about what she can do for you, and is upfront on the healing process. You do not enter any surgery with her without knowing all the details about each procedure. There are lots of doctors out there all promising you great things, but she is the only one I would trust.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I had my consult today and left there feeling so informed and comfortable. I cannot wait to go back for my procedure.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Was a patient 10 years ago. Still believe that she is one of the best physicians IN THE COUNTRY compared to all the other doctors and specialists I've seen in the meantime. Excellent staff, great care, great results to fix some genetic abnormalities.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Hall-Findlay makes you feel comfortable and at ease with no pressure. She is passionate about her work. I would recommend her and her clinic to anyone that asked!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

My experience with Doctor Hall-Findlay was good. She has lots of knowledge and is very honest about what to expect. The only issue I had was with the woman in charge of finance. I had made the decision to book with Dr. Hall Findlay but was discouraged by the financial administrator. She wouldn't book me an appointment and told me to go home and call in. She was also really rude. Oh well. I ended up going with a different plastic surgeon and am happy with my results.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay has been practicing plastic surgery in Banff since 1983. “I am fortunate that I have always truly enjoyed my profession,” said Dr. Hall-Findlay. “I love the design element in plastic surgery.” She has had extensive training in both aesthetic (cosmetic) and reconstructive surgery in both Canada and the United States. Dr. Hall-Findlay completed her plastic surgery residency in San Francisco and New York City. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) and she is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Educator and Innovator Dr. Hall-Findlay maintains a teaching and academic focus to her practice. She also travels by invitation to speak both nationally and internationally. She teaches courses annually to her colleagues in American plastic surgery professional societies. She has performed surgery as part of educational conferences in cities and countries around the world including Vienna, Milan, Cairo, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, Rio de Janeiro, Holland and Germany. Dr. Hall-Findlay is asked to present on her surgical techniques, her aesthetic assessment and on her preoperative planning. In recognition of her research and technical contributions to the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, her modifications to mastopexy and breast reduction are known internationally as the “Hall-Findlay technique.” A Specialist “These are the procedures I love and look forward to performing,” Dr. Hall-Findlay says simply when asked why she focuses exclusively on cosmetic breast and abdominal surgery. She has helped thousands of women feel better about their bodies, from mothers in Ft. McMurray and Calgary, to grandmothers from British Columbia and Saskatchewan, and teenagers from Edmonton and Red Deer. And while her reputation as a specialist has created an international demand for her services she restricts her practice to patients in her local area of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.

• English