Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

Dr.Elizabeth Hall-Findlay and her staff are amazing. From the consult to the surgery and during recovery, they have been very helpful. I have called many times and they always have someone able and wiling to answer my questions. Dr. Hall-Findlay is a great surgeon and makes her patients feel very comfortable and makes sure they are well informed. I am only 1 week post off but am very happy with my results so far.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Hall-Findlay is incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate and provides a bed-side manner that is second to none. She takes the time to really listen, advise and goes above and beyond to ensure the patient is happy. I would recommend her hands-down for any cosmetic surgery requirement you may need or want.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

She has been beyond amazing during every step of this surgical experience. Sincere, kind and thorough. She literally has been the best doctor I have ever had. I am 2 weeks post op and loving my results. It hasn't been easy t

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Hall Findlay did a fantastic job creating an ideal look based on what I wanted for my body type. There was a complication and unfortunately she was also away for a conference. But she made sure to text me and reassured us we would be well taken care of covered my moms hotel room. To this day she wants check ups every year and answers any questions I have. Great work!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Hall-Findlay has been my doctor since 2007 when I had my breast augmentation. There is a reason she is the best. Her work and her bed side manner go above and beyond. I have had many compliments over the past years on how natural and real my implants look and that is because she takes such pride in her work. In the past, I have needed a revision for capsular contraction. I was able to meet with her and have all my questions and concerns looked after right away. She performed the revision procedure in the same professional manner as when I initially met her. Her staff also goes above and beyond to ensure that her patients are well taken care of and informed of everything. Dr. Hall-Findlay and her team are the best and I would recommend the whole team to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I originally had breast ogmentation (implants ) almost 3 years ago by Dr. Hall-Findlay. I was very happy with the results. She's knowledgable, up front and realistic. I very recently (2 days ago) had a revision surgery. She was happy to operate a second time on me . I feel she prides herself on giving her clients the best results possible. She has a good reputation with anyone I've spoke to who have had implants or tummy tuck with her. I've got 2 friends who've had tummy tucks and at least 3 that have had breast ogmentations. All are happy with results- this is why I chose her in the first place. My revision 2 days ago was a result of capsular contraction. She preformed this revision all at her cost. I was treated with the same kindness and down-to-earth demeanor as a return non paying client as I did the first time as a paying one. I had the first surgery at her clinic and the second at the Banff mineral springs hospital. At both locations all staff were friendly and made me feel very much at ease. I believe Dr. Hall Findaly is an expert in her field. She went above and beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Hall-Findlay a few years ago when I wanted her to examine my existing breast implants I had put in many many years ago unfortunately by another surgeon. I wasn't happy with my implants (again put in by another surgeon from another office) & decided to have them removed completely. Dr Hall-Findlay did s beautiful job removing my implants & putting me back together. I was actually touched by Dr H-F & all her staff & how personable they all were, eager to help & in my opinion went far above & beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr H-F & feel blessed to have had her work on me :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

My initial meeting with Dr Hall Findlay was great. Very personable, knowledgable. I decided to book my mastoplexy w augmentation with her. My size is way bigger, the breasts barely look lifted or much different than before and the point outward and sag down. I confronted her about how I was unhappy and received a letter basically saying that she will not do a revision at neither her expense of mine. Very upsetting, I'm out 15k with bigger saggy breasts. If you book with her I hope you are happy initially as you do not want to make any sort of complaint.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Hall Fundlay and her staff did an exceptional job answering my questions during my initial consult and the office felt more like a spa than a medical clinic . I had breast reduction done and I am almost a couple weeks post op and so happy with my results ! The staff continue to keep in touch with me and answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend this surgeon if considering any plastic surgery regarding breasts. She is an expert in her field and her confidence / demeanour will put you at ease that you are in great comfortable hands. Thank you Dr. Hall Findlay for making me feel like a new woman!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I had a breast reduction in Oct of 2015. I am now 5 months out of surgery and I could not be happier with my results. Dr. Hall-Findlay was very honest about the surgery and possible complications associated with it. On the day of surgery, I was very nervous but put at ease by the friendly staff and wonderful anesthesiologist. I had no complications and have great results. The staff were helpful when I had questions post-op and I would highly recommend Banff Plastics to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay has been practicing plastic surgery in Banff since 1983. “I am fortunate that I have always truly enjoyed my profession,” said Dr. Hall-Findlay. “I love the design element in plastic surgery.” She has had extensive training in both aesthetic (cosmetic) and reconstructive surgery in both Canada and the United States. Dr. Hall-Findlay completed her plastic surgery residency in San Francisco and New York City. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) and she is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Educator and Innovator Dr. Hall-Findlay maintains a teaching and academic focus to her practice. She also travels by invitation to speak both nationally and internationally. She teaches courses annually to her colleagues in American plastic surgery professional societies. She has performed surgery as part of educational conferences in cities and countries around the world including Vienna, Milan, Cairo, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, Rio de Janeiro, Holland and Germany. Dr. Hall-Findlay is asked to present on her surgical techniques, her aesthetic assessment and on her preoperative planning. In recognition of her research and technical contributions to the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, her modifications to mastopexy and breast reduction are known internationally as the “Hall-Findlay technique.” A Specialist “These are the procedures I love and look forward to performing,” Dr. Hall-Findlay says simply when asked why she focuses exclusively on cosmetic breast and abdominal surgery. She has helped thousands of women feel better about their bodies, from mothers in Ft. McMurray and Calgary, to grandmothers from British Columbia and Saskatchewan, and teenagers from Edmonton and Red Deer. And while her reputation as a specialist has created an international demand for her services she restricts her practice to patients in her local area of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.

• English