Ratings for Dr. Rebecca L. Smith

Caring and very good at what she does. She originally treated me on an emergency basis. I actually owe her my life. She stayed on the job until she found the problem and started proceedures for repair. I have seen her several times since then and she has remained just as good and sincere. Highly reccomend Dr. Rebecca Smith.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Won't be going back! The nursing staff is good but Dr. Smith will not even take the time to go over any test I had asked her to discusses with me and actually act like she was board with what I was trying to tell her and then tried to scare me when I said I wanted to get a second opinion! I am very disappointed with her attitude and the way she was trying to make me feel! Got all my test and am going to St. Louis for some help!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Very approachable and easy to work with. Happy I went to her!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr.Smith is friendly, and she always lets you know that you can call her for help at any time. She is also flexible and considerate of her patients' feelings and needs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Rebecca L. Smith's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1994)

GHI