Ratings for Dr. Doris Ullman

she has been my doctor since i was 15, she is the only person i have ever truly opened up my fears to, about my anxiety and my depression, and she has never once judged me, instead she has only ever encouraged me so that i could live a better life, i couldn't thank her enough

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Ullman is truly an exceptional person as well as an exceptional family doctor. She is the doctor of old...doesn't charge extra for letters or forms. She uses her vacation allotments to catch up on her paperwork. She truly a special person and one of a kind. I am grateful to have her as my general doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

awesome Dr very kind and extremely down to earth.Prompt service at the front desk they have a great vibe in their office.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Wonderful doctor, very caring and thorough. If you can get on her patient list, do so!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Without a doubt, hands down the more empathic , charismastic, funny, and kindest female doctor around. They broke the mold when she graduated. I haven't met ( a one ) who can match her skills, knowledge and examining table manner. KUDOS Dr. Ullman..

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Great Doctor...used to see her many years ago in Hamilton. Always caring!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr.Ullman is a very good doctor. What initially impressed me when I started seeing her when she began her practice in Brantford is that when I gave me an internal she warmed that metal thing used for internals to do pap smears. No male dr I ever had thought to do that! She is very efficient and helpful and I appreciate having her for a family physican. The only negatives I have is not about Dr.Ullman but about that clinic she works in. My experience with the recetion staff is very negative. I find them rude, impersonable and unprofessional. The one woman has the tact and deplomacy of a 3 year ago and seems to enjoy pushing peoples buttons so she can "defend herself". It seems that doctors in this clinic share nurses but I prefer the old way where a dr had their own nurse.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Ullman is one of the kindest, most caring doctors around. She made a special effort to call me with test results because she knew my anxiety around having the test done. The results were negative and my fears were unfounded, but she was sensitive enough to realize how traumatic the experience was. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

A kind and caring doctor who never loses sight of the fact that the person in front of her is a human being with feelings and fears and not just a series of symptoms and conditions to be treated. She readily admits she doesn't know everything but is willing to find out the answers to questions she can't answer right away. Her manner encourages questions and patient input. I only wish that there were more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007