Ratings for Dr. Dylan M. Caldwell

Surprised someone hasn't sued him for malpractice. Went to the hospital on the corner of Immokalee and Collier Blvd here in Naples, FL....and he totally dismissed my condition and discharged me. Not even 10 hours later I had to call an ambulance for my wife because the pain was so unbearable. Doctors at the hospital ran the proper tests and found out she was suffering from Lactic Acidosis, severe infection, and severely dehydrated because of her Crohn's disease. One of these days this doctor is going to kill somebody...something needs to be done about him!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I can't believe this doctor hasn't had his license snatched away! He had me so frustrated and pissed off that I threw him out of the room and requested another doctor. His smartass remarks and piss poor attitude did it for me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

No knowledge, no simpathy. I do not wish to my enemy a MD like Dylan M.Caldwell

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

This was a total jackass to my wife to the point I signed her out AMA at the ER a couple years ago. He didn't want to do any tests to find out the problem. It took my primary doctor to find out what it was.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Dylan M. Caldwell's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)