Dr. Aaron Snidal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aaron Snidal

Very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. Especially during my last visit he took the time to listen to the story of my health experience

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Definitely driven by $$$. He is quite arrogant and pushy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

We’ve been coming to Dr. Snidal for a long time and we come from almost 3 hours away. It’s always a positive, pain-free experience! Thanks Gallery :)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr Aaron is Extremely Ethical, and Knowledgeable, he is best Dentist I've encountered during my 80 Years

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I went to see Dr Snidal because a front tooth had cracked and needed a crown. After 10 weeks and $1200 spent for testing, consulting, planning and deprogramming, Dr. Snidal gave me a quote for $25,000 of work on every tooth in my mouth. He wanted to give me a "Hollywood smile" because he said that I had "short ugly teeth". When I refused to have all of the work done and asked that he just fix my broken tooth he refused to and spoke disparagingly about "one tooth dentistry". So 10 weeks of extra pain and discomfort and $1200 wasted, none of which my insurance company thinks is valid and won't help pay for. The office and staff are nice but I would recommend that you use any other dentist than Dr Snidal and Gallery Dental in Carman, MB.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Snidal is an awesome dentist, knowledgeable and good-natured. He is always helpful and kind. His staff is also very positive and friendly. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Snidal and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I went in for a consultation regarding my wisdom teeth and to get an x-ray. Everything was on time. I didn't have to wait in the waiting room at all. Dr Snidal explained everything very clearly and we decided we would indeed schedule a time to have the wisdom teeth removed. He said if we wished, he could do it right then and there. We reviewed the pricing and anesthetic and decided to do it. I opted to not get put under and just went with the local anesthetic. The whole process was quick and I felt informed the whole time. It's a little over a day later now and so far so good. Very very good experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I had a great visit. I’ve been going to gallery for a long time, but recently got a “new patient” exam. They explained everything that needed to be done in a great way for me to understand! Thank you for that!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

My visit was awesome. I don't love going to the dentist at all, but Dr. Snidal put me at ease and was very helpful and professional. His staff is great and my kids also love coming to his office. Great experience for sure!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Such professionalism cannot be improved. I was very happy with everything. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Aaron Snidal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The evolution of our current dental practice began in 1999 when Dr. Aaron Snidal opened Dufferin Dental Centre in Carman, Manitoba – what is now proudly operating as Gallery Dental and still using the same location as its inception. Our office has seen numerous changes and improvements since its beginnings, and today, it is one of the most technologically advanced clinics in the province. The clinic is equipped with a CT scan, two dental lasers, digital imaging and charting, and an in-house CAD CAM ceramic lab. The wonderful staff here has grown to include three assistants, one dentist, a denturist, two anesthetists, and two hygienists.

• English