Ratings for Dr. Aaron Snidal

I left with a great feeling about the broken tooth

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Gallery Dental seems to be very professional but time will tell. This was my first treatment. I am very satisfied

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

I am very pleased with my experience at Gallery Dental to date and appreciated the time taken to explain the options on upcoming treatments. Very friendly office with great staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Very pleased with my experience at gallery dental . Staff proved to be very knowledgeable, experienced and efficient . Dr Snidal explained procedure very well. I felt very informed.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Snidal is amazing! For the first time in 50 years I have a front tooth that actually looks like it belongs in my mouth! He did such a great job of matching the cap to my remaining teeth! I had same day service on this permanent cap which is also a huge bonus! He has done a great job on all of my dental work that I have had done. I have nothing but good things to say about this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Despite my being late he took his time. He never seemed rushed and took much trouble to explain every part of the process. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

We are always very pleased with the fast and great service they provide. If you have an emergency they will make sure you are looked after asap. Very happy with Dr Snidal for almost 20 years.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Great experience so far. It was my 2 year old son's first visit and the staff was very patient with him even though he would not cooperate with them.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

I really had a great experience on my first visit with the dentist. Hopefully great things in the future.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

My children & I did not have a good experience with Dr Snidal or Gallery Dental as a whole. Dr Snidal was very impatient & irritable with my children. Also I was given mis information about two of my children’s teeth, saying they needed procedures that they never. I would not recommend taking children to see Dr Snidal or Gallery Dental! Feels more of a money grab than anything, not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr. Aaron Snidal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The evolution of our current dental practice began in 1999 when Dr. Aaron Snidal opened Dufferin Dental Centre in Carman, Manitoba – what is now proudly operating as Gallery Dental and still using the same location as its inception. Our office has seen numerous changes and improvements since its beginnings, and today, it is one of the most technologically advanced clinics in the province. The clinic is equipped with a CT scan, two dental lasers, digital imaging and charting, and an in-house CAD CAM ceramic lab. The wonderful staff here has grown to include three assistants, one dentist, a denturist, two anesthetists, and two hygienists.

• English