Dr. Aaron Snidal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aaron Snidal

I've been meaning to acknowledge and to share my experience with you about one amazing Dentist Dr Aaron Snidal . Even though he is my nephew I can honestly say he his a cut above the rest in his field of dentistry . Many thanks to him and his staff at Gallery Dental in Carmen , Manitoba . Namaste Aaron

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Wonderful dentist - very knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly. Didn't feel the freezing going in which was a wonderful feeling. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Amazing staff. Clean and friendly environment. Knowledgeable dentist and takes the time to explain everything. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I understand all dentists are different, but I'd be interested to hear Dr. Snidal explain how he diagnosed 8 cavities that another dentist thought they could just be "watched". I have never had any fillings in the past, so that is why I went for a second opinion. "Dr" Snidal seems to over treat his patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. Especially during my last visit he took the time to listen to the story of my health experience

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Definitely driven by $$$. He is quite arrogant and pushy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

We’ve been coming to Dr. Snidal for a long time and we come from almost 3 hours away. It’s always a positive, pain-free experience! Thanks Gallery :)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr Aaron is Extremely Ethical, and Knowledgeable, he is best Dentist I've encountered during my 80 Years

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I went to see Dr Snidal because a front tooth had cracked and needed a crown. After 10 weeks and $1200 spent for testing, consulting, planning and deprogramming, Dr. Snidal gave me a quote for $25,000 of work on every tooth in my mouth. He wanted to give me a "Hollywood smile" because he said that I had "short ugly teeth". When I refused to have all of the work done and asked that he just fix my broken tooth he refused to and spoke disparagingly about "one tooth dentistry". So 10 weeks of extra pain and discomfort and $1200 wasted, none of which my insurance company thinks is valid and won't help pay for. The office and staff are nice but I would recommend that you use any other dentist than Dr Snidal and Gallery Dental in Carman, MB.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Snidal is an awesome dentist, knowledgeable and good-natured. He is always helpful and kind. His staff is also very positive and friendly. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Snidal and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Aaron Snidal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The evolution of our current dental practice began in 1999 when Dr. Aaron Snidal opened Dufferin Dental Centre in Carman, Manitoba – what is now proudly operating as Gallery Dental and still using the same location as its inception. Our office has seen numerous changes and improvements since its beginnings, and today, it is one of the most technologically advanced clinics in the province. The clinic is equipped with a CT scan, two dental lasers, digital imaging and charting, and an in-house CAD CAM ceramic lab. The wonderful staff here has grown to include three assistants, one dentist, a denturist, two anesthetists, and two hygienists.

• English