Ratings for Dr. Ron Isfeld

Have been seeing him since I was a child. He is so great at making me feel relaxed and informing me about the procedures. I live in Winnipeg now and am hesitant to make the switch over to a Winnipeg dentist.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Isfeld is absolutely amazing. I was in pain with a toothache and he came in early just to help me on very short notice. The experience was completely painless and I'm very grateful. He is a fantastic dentist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I HAD A COMPLETE CLEAN AND CHECK OVER.The DR. and the assistant were very knowlegable,courtious and painless.Will go back if I need more dental work

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Horrible service - he was late, in and out with other patients and staff at front were rude. Would never go back - paid a lot of money for an emergency service while in town and would never grace his door again.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

When I was a kid, the dentist experience was a "horror"! I'd rather put pins in my eyes....Since I've been seeing Ron and his asst, I don't worry about anything. I've been going there for 20 years now. All's I'm concerned with now is what I'm going to do when he retires? Getting appt's can be hard, but he's so busy I can appreciate the reasons why. He's worth the wait for sure...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Isfeld for 20 years. The staff is always courteous and helpful. They are very busy, but try hard to accomodate you. I love them there

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Isfeld is a fantastic dentist! No pain with any procedures, no matter how invasive they may seem. His front desk staff could use an attitude adjustment perhaps, I find them not very accomidating as far as booking appointments on my limited schedule. Asides from that - Dentist Clinic is clean, organized and everyone is very pleasant!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Not happy with unavailability for compassionate service during dental emergencies. Front reception not accomodating to your needs. I have had two such instances with this dentist and reception. First one was with my tooth splitting..had to wait for a veneer to be put on even though I explained to front counter staff about pain in my mouth. Second instance a filling became loose two days before the christmas holiday season. I called and explained that the filling was loose and tooth was very sensitive. After a long converation with the receptionist I was given an appointment between christmas and new years..they then cancelled and rescheduled the appointment three times, the last time being a Thursday before New Years. I then had to make an appointment with another dentist, by the time I saw the new dentist the tooth had broken. The new dentist filled tooth but I am still experiencing problems.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007