Ratings for Dr. Tamara B. NEUHAUS

I feel Dr. Brown is a great OBGYN. She will sit with you in her office and go over everything and make sure you feel comfortable with her decision. I am currently trying to have a baby and i believe with her knowledge i will be prego by the end of year!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

I just met Dr. Brown today and felt she was very warm, knowledgeable and professional. She spent a lot of time answering my questions in her office before the actual examine. That was nice, because then the uncomfortable part of the exam was really short, but I still had lots of time to get to know her and get a feel for how she interacts with her patients. I'm glad I picked her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Brown was my Ob/Gyn when I was pregnant with my second baby. I didn't have any referral for her, I just picked her name from the provider list. Dr. Brown is very nice and helpful. She listens and asks if I have more questions, and answers them. She's straight-forward but assuring. Sometimes she seemed like in a rush, but she attended my needs completely. She even entertained my older kid when I had to bring him in. The nurse (Cindy) is also very nice. Once I mistakenly came 1 day earlier for an appointment, but they accepted me anyway. The facility is always clean. The front desk staffs are helpful. I would recommend Dr. Brown to others.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I found doctor Brown as a very friendly and helpful person. I went to her for the first time, and she spent about 15 minutes with me in her office just chatting about my medical history and my concerns, then was examination. She's really great person knowledge-wise and person-wise. She has answered all my questions, and took away all my fears i had at the moment. Yes they make you wait till your scheduled time, but this rule shows they respect time of every patient. I came 1 hour earlier, and doctor checked me 10 min earlier just because her previous patient didn't take too much time. I really enjoyed Dr. Brown as a person and as a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR! I called the advice nurse to ask one simple question and she had me make an appointement to speak to the doctor. The question took less than one minute to answer (NO KIDDING) and Dr. Brown billed my insurance $150! Totally ridiculous. I also had to wait over 20 minutes to see her, while she was walking around and then, sitting in her office. She has a new practice, and I was the only patient in the office at that time (so she was not busy!). Not a very good way to try to secure new patients!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Tamara B. NEUHAUS's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Los Gatos, CA