Ratings for Dr. Scott Styles

I agree with not educated. Brought up concerns of autism with him which he brushed off. Turns out my child was severky autistic. He then says you didnt bring up any concerns. Joke. He also couldnt figure out flushed face that never went away, turns out it was a food sensitivity. Only took sone searching on the web to figure that out. Simple. Cleared it up and researched for him on my own. Horrible.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Styles and his staff are an absolute nightmare. Thankfully we recently switched to Dr. Buors. It's a night and day experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Styles has been a wonderful, caring, supportive Dr to both of our kids. For our son with ASD, who is challenging for sure, he is an excellent listener, empowers him to speak freely, is non-judgmental and is supportive to us as parents. He provides lots of options and listens to our concerns and preferences. He speaks with respect to our kids in a way that many professionals do not. Highly recommended! There has been staff turnover so it is hard to rate, but we have never had a problem. Appointments can be hard to get now that he is so busy but that is not a staff problem. We are always treated courteously and respectfully.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I do not recommend him at all. He is rude and moody but most of all he is really not well educated. I feel he must be one of those Drs who paid his way through his degree. There are so many options in Whitby with great pediatricians.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Two of our children see Dr Styles. He's warm and kind, listens to not only parents but the kids too.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr.Styles did absolutely nothing for my daughter and her reflux put her on a mmedication that caused heart problems and constipation for which she needed more medication. He put my daughter on the lowest dose of ranitidine and refused to increase it. He wanted us to chew her food and then spit it into her mouth. Finally after months of begging he referred her to the feeding clinic where we saw a different pediatrician who increased her ranitidine based on her weight and sure enough her symptoms subsided aand her whole demeanor changed. Dr. Styles was unprofessional, rude and would not listen to my husband and I when we tried to tell him the med wasn't working. He was also inconsistent saying one visit that her weight was great and then two weeks later changed his tune and said she was grossly under weight. I do not recommend him at all.

Submitted August 9, 2015

Kids love him, staff is fantastic. Always running a little behind but its because he spends the time needed with each child.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

My daughter was referred here a few years ago after a diagnosis of FASD. We did not know what to do or where to turn. Our family MD sent us to Dr Styles and I can't say enough good about him and his receptionist. My daughter is comfortable to go there and Dr. Styles talks to her which I like! I refer all my friends that are having a hard time dealing with the needs of their children, he listens and responds with the best possible answer.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

This Doctor is wonderful!! He listens, was wonderful with my child, was very helpful. Yes you need to be on time because your lateness delays the following appointment .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

We appreciate Dr. Styles and his staff, he is always kind and caring. He listens to all of my concerns and is very easy to talk to. He is always ontime and never over booked, you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014