Ratings for Dr. Earl P. Morgan

After being a satisfied patient of Dr Morgan's for quite sometime I underwent a routine colonoscopy. Afterwards I was told the test could not be thoroughly performed due to my ill preparation. ( I had followed all instructions). I was to rebook after already waiting 3 months to get in. Immediately after this test I became ill, I could not stand, sit or think. The amount of pain I was in was unimaginable. Dr Morgan made the attempt to help me but quickly decided whatever my diagnosis it was likely "female problems" I was sent away as he no longer felt I required "his" care. During this time I was in the ER 12 times begging for help. I was admitted twice & finally I got results- over a month later!!! I had a perforated bowel, it was left undetected for so long that I had become septic. Emergency surgery was performed. My colon removed as it had virtually disinegrated and I was given an ostomy. Almost 11 years later and I'm still dealing with the complications. I wish that I was given the proper care & my pain was taken seriously. I've lived a very compromised life due to this oversight. The severe damage has cost me the chance at starting a family.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Seriously I am perplexed by some of the negative comments regards this doctor as I have always found Dr. Morgan to be a concerned, caring and easy to talk to medical professional over the 15 or so years I have been treated by him. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to feel comfortable in a doctor/patient setting.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

This was my first colonoscopy and I must say that the secretary was awesome. Dr. Morgan was very nice, he had a sense of humour and made you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Morgan for over 20 years now. I have had other gastroenterologists before and none even come close to how wonderful Dr.Morgan is. He is always helpful, kind, knowledgeable and always asks how I am. He is friendly and always on top of things, I would recommend him to anyone! His staff is also very friendly and well organized and helpful :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

This Doctor does NOT help kids with pancreatitis because his instruments aren't small enough. What a bunch of bologna!! Kids in Windsor must go to London Ontario or face this life threatening problem without help. Something is VERY wrong with this!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

awsome doctor, on top of things and very good with his patients

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

He is a very nice man makes you feel very confident. I would return to him whenever I need to.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

this dr. gave me the tests and then made a follow up appointment for 2 months down the road even though i was in constant pain,un fortunately i missed my appoinment now i get to wait til oct,another 10=11 weeks,after i get my results i will also get another doctor,this guy is only after the money,doesnt care about my daily pain and never gave me anything to help,i suggested advil and he said ya..;.thanks doctor i woulda got better help from a vet

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I had a gastroscopy test that I waited for 3 month. I wasn't able to swallow food anymore by the test date. Doctor refused to do the test because I drank water before the test began. When I asked the nurse if they could rebook the test. Dr. Earle Morgan decided I'm not worth his time and hes not going to do the test. I'm still in a lot of pain and now waiting again for a different doctor. This doctor is selfish and doesn't care about new patients. I will never recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Morgan is fantastic, very knnowledgeable, patient, and he takes the time to explain things to me in detail. He is a pleasure to talk to, and makes me feel very at ease. His receptionist on the other hand is stoic, cold, abrasive and downright rude and offensive. She actually cut me off mid-sentence on the phone and said "Alright bye." and hung up, and I was just asking a question about when to rechedule a procedure. I understand her job and a little of that is warranted, but she is WAY over the top.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011