Ratings for Dr. Harry I. Sokolow

He talked on and on about his personal life and politics. I tried to steer the conversation back to me and the reason for my visit. I told him that I am not into politics. He kept steering the conversation back to politics and his personal life. He told me that I should not vote for Donald Trump and that Donald Trump's people are racists. There were several uses of the word crackerhead. My prescription was written incompletely according the pharmacist. I suffered more with the symptoms that I had come to him for help with in the first place.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Simply put....the best Doctor I have ever found. Answers his own phone, thorough in his exams, prompt and efficient. Tells it like it is, not how you think it should be. Here's the deal. Don't go there asking for meds to "cure" something that is better managed through a lifestyle change. If your knees hurt because you are overweight, he may give you meds in the short run, but then will tell you to lose the weight. If you are offended by that approach, don't go here. Honesty has a price.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Sokolow is very helpful, easy to get appointment and never recommends unnecessary medication. He does have a strong sense of humor, so be prepared for some jokes at your expense! :) However, overall a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Great doctor, been going to him for about 3 years now, always easy to get an appointment, very clean, very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Answers phone - remembers patients history - does test in office - very imformative - takes time t answer questions - has a sense of humor. I recommended Dr. Sokolow to coworkers, friends and family. My Husband and now 4 co-workers are also patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Answers his own phones, takes time to talk and listen. Never more than 5 minute wait for appointment. Thorough exams and testing. Calls patient back with test results. Excellent care!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Harry I. Sokolow's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1988)