Ratings for Dr. Schmuel Yablonsky

He is now in Toronto and I am not enthusiastic at all. He has been dismissive, or acting as a statistician. I think he is ok and not more than that.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Yablonskis for years now and ill tell you it is hard to find a good doctor that is patient, understanding, thorough, and compassionate. And that is what i have found in him. He has always been great with myself and my whole family. I would reccomend him to anyone and everyone and in fact i have done just that.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

This Doctor is amazing. I am so happy to have found a wonderful GP who cares and conducts the approriate tests. This clinic is very family oriented and on one occassion I could not see Dr. Yablonsky so I got to see Dr. Laverty who also is a very good doctor I like how they have a team approach. The one staff member who works there is kinda of rude however I think it is her culture. I also enjoy the speedy appoinments I get so I do not have to wait in a Medi Centre! God bless the Canora Clinic and they're wonderful work to our community. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

what a horrible experience. i couldnt meet with dr. laverty who is my family doctor. so i decided to meet with this doctor. he brushed me aside and didnt do anything and said I should just wait to see to get anything else done. one staff member who I think is from another country is rude over the phone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, EXCELLENT STAFF, EXCELLENT CARE! I would refer anyone to him! and he is Jewish which is a Plus!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

My daughter just got me into see him and i can be ever so grateful! This Doctor is truly compassionate and caring. Explains things thoroughly and very nice! I would recommend him to anyone! He sure knows his stuff that's for sure!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I think this Doctor has been a blessing and I disagree when people say the front desk stuff are rude and unprofessional? I think they are very caring and friendly they always know me when I go in. Dr. Yablonsky takes the time with you and answers all your questions! Very caring and friendly happy to treat you and takes time with you! And you can rest assured he will do the approriate tests, I would reccommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Polite, thorough, helpful and pleasant. Everything one can ask for in a gp. I'm so grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr Yablonsky's Administrative staff are the most unprofessional, rude people I have ever encountered. They are down right uncompassionate, and mean. Should not be working in the medical field.I would tell Dr Y. that if he expects to get ahead with his practice he would be wise to consider hiring new front desk staff that have been well-educated and properly trained in techniques for politely handling the public. Very dissapointed in their uncalled for mean,rude and uncaring behaviour. Appalling.:(

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

We have been seeing Dr. Yablonsky. He is very kind and helpful. We have been refered to specialists for various issues and he has been excellent at following up on the results. I think he is a super doctor. There was a patient who was being very rude to his support staff and he stepped in and kindly asked the man to no longer bother his staff. I have a lot of respect for that.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010