Ratings for Dr. Rodney Wilson

I'm so surprised his ratings are so high. Horrible Doctor. I felt embarrassed, unheard, and judged every time I left his office. I was in an appointment with him, disordered eating behaviour, and he said, "you could stand to lose 5 more lbs. 100 lbs is OK, but anything lower than that, you will lose your breasts and bum, and that's what boys find attractive." This is what he said to me, as a 17 year old, asking for help. I was diagnosed with anorexia and OCD 4 years later.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Not only is he an excellent physician, but he has great hair, looks like the lion king , 'roar' !!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

about 6 years ago i moved out of town and had to leave Dr. Wilson behind. how unfortunate! i tell anyone who will listen that he is/was the best doctor i could ever imagine having. the rest (in my experience) PALE in comparison, and i have been through 2 physicians and several walk-in clinic doctors in 6 years. Dr. Wilson, you rock!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

The best doctor in the whole world!! Will be missed by all of us!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Doctor Wilson is also a person who genuinely cares not just for you but about you. He is very thurough and open for your needs.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Wilson is the best doctor in the world...you think that you have won the lottery with him... I have had nurses outside of his practice saying that not only does he care but he also goes the extra mile to make sure that everything is taken care of your health problems. The only thing that have a problem is that he is the same age as me and will not be there in my later years but he is there for my mother with is another priority to me also...I guess that is how life goes on.... but as the saying goes as being ...."Priceless" He also has a great nurse Wanda and his special helper "Bea"!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Truly a rare gem. How many times has your Dr. called you? Yes, you heard me. Dr. Wilson will call his patients to follow-up. Most pro-active Doctor I've ever met. Thank God I left the overcrowded, take a number, good luck getting an appointment Doctor I had for years, and switched to Dr. Wilson. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Oh yeah, one more thing, Wanda is the glue that holds the whole thing together. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I HAVE BEEN WITH DR.ROD WILSON FOR OVER 25 YEARS.OVER THIS TIME I ONLY WAITED ONCE PASSED MY APPOINTMENT TIME AND THIS WAS BECAUSE A PATIENT HAD PASSED AWAY. DR. WILSON IS VERY CARING AND NEVER RUSHES YOU OUT OF THE OFFICE.A FEW YEARS AGO ONE OF MY BLOOD TESTS CAME BACK AND I NEEDED MEDICATION RIGHT AWAY-- I WAS ON HOLIDAYS AT THE TIME BUT HE PHONED AROUND TO FAMILY TO GET A HOLD OF ME AND HE ORDERED THE MEDICATION AT THE PHARMACY IN THE TOWN I WAS IN.HE ALWAYS HAS HIS PATIENT'S CONCERNS IN HIS BEST CARE-- THIS IS SO FROM OTHERS THAT HE CARES FOR ALSO.IN MY OPINION-- HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Wilson is the best doctor I have ever had. If I'am sick he will sometimes call the house to check on me. He is a doctor who truley cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

excelent great doctor the most carring doctor i have ever seen

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007