Ratings for Dr. Owen R. Hunt

Dr Hunt is a one in a million! He reminds me so much when I was a child and the Doctor actually took his time and really got to know who you are and what you need to feel better. He is very thorough and wise. I trust him totally. I know of no Doctor who can hold a candle to him. God Blessed him with a talent, And he shares back in taking care of others. Thank You Doctor Hunt you are truely a Gift.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Why can't they all be like Dr. Hunt?! He doesn't rush you and he actually listens. He is a true sweet heart. His front desk ladies are always professional and kind too. I always recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Hunt for longer than a decade, when he was a ER doctor. I have always loved him, trusted him and will not do anything concerning my health w/out first consulting him. He has treated my family for years and I never have had one complaint w/ his knowledge, treatment or bedside manners. I am thankful for Dr Hunt, I only wish we had more like him. I also love the girls at the front desk, they are always on top of everything, very efficient! Thank you Dr Hunt, for being the caring person you are. He also loves to feed my 4 yr old chocolate...even if it is the only time she gets it...will never argue w/ Dr Hunt and his decisions, if he wants her to have chocolate, so be it :) Christiana P.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Hunt is probably the best general doctor I have ever seen. He and his staff are very professional and caring and I trust him not only with my medical care but with my wife and children as well.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!!! Very smart, old fashion care & listens!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Hunt is a wonderful doctor who treats his patients with good old fashioned compassion.I trust this doctor completely with my care as well as that of my family and friends. His staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Kind Compassionate Physician. Good Service, Timely Appointments. Has made me feel like a new woman. Thank you Dr Hunt and your Staff. Chris K.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Owen R. Hunt's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1960)

Delta Dental