Ratings for Dr. Victor J. Weinstein

I moved from another state and had the same doctor for 17 years. As you can imagine I was nervous about finding a new one. The staff is wonderful and Dr Weinstein has made me feel completely comfortable. They are always happy to answer my questions. All of my appointments have been timely. He is very knowledgeable and I feel I can trust him as my physician. The staff has been so friendly and willing to help. I would definitely recommend this physician and office.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

He delivered both of my children. At risk pregnancy with both children. Knew we were delivering early... with both children and he was very attentive thru the entire process for both children. Amazing MD! Healthy and Happy children!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He has delivered two of my children and I couldnt ask for a more informed , straight shooter doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I love Dr. Weinstein. He came highly recommended from a nurse who works with him. He spent time listening to me and asked ME questions to make sure he understood what I was saying. I have never experienced a more thoughtful, caring,personable Dr. I rarely put a lot of faith or trust in the medical profession but I believe in Weinstein. He is everything a Dr. should be.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Through my pregnancy He was just about always on time, I rarely have to wait.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

On a scale of 1-10 he surpasses a ten. Very attentive and considerate of a female`s privacy. He has complete respect and very skilled. I would recommend him to any female.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Victor J. Weinstein's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)