Ratings for Dr. Glenn R. Kirkpatrick

I saw Dr. Kirkpatrick for more than 15 years. I think he just tried to find ways to get you to come back to his office to build his practice and make money. I had a skin growth on my neck. He told me I'd have to schedule the surgery room for and set another appointment for him to take off. I went to another doctor and for an appointment and ask him about it and he said, "I can just take it off now. He took out some scissors, or what ever he used, cut it off, and put a Band-Aid on it and away I went. No problem at all. And he told me that the was the common practice and couldn't believe another doctor wanted me to schedule a surgery room for that. I also saw him for a frozen shoulder. He had sent me to rehab, which was fine. Then about a month later I was in for my annual full check up. He was looking me over and I ask him to look at my shoulder too. I figured he'd be looking at his notes and asking me about it. Dr. Kirkpatrick told me that was a separate issue from my full physical and I'd have to make another appointment for him to look at it again. I had scheduled a "full exam" and I can't believe a doctor would not be asking about something that I had just seen him for four weeks earlier. That was totally malpractice as far as I was concerned. I certainly understand someone scheduling an appointment for a cold and then asking about two or three more issues. I understand their scheduling time. But, an annual full exam, I'd think the doctor would be wanting to know about any issue you were having, especially when I had just had an appointment 4 weeks earlier about it. After that, I searched for another doctor and haven't gone back. I'd love my new doctor. I also though he never listened real well when I did have appointments with him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

He's been my doctor for 11 years and I've never had a bad experience. Friendly, patient, listens well. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Kirkpatrick ever since I was a child and continue to go to him as an adult. I've never had a bad experience or anything bad to say about his office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I've been going to see Dr. Kirkpatrick for over 10 years. He's always been very thorough and friendly when I go in. He listens well and has never been quick to judge or dismiss something I ask about or request. I'm very comfortable with him as my primary care physician and am equally comfortable recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Kirkpatrick has taken care of my children for years and I would not go anywhere else. He is always very thorough and will refer us out if need be. My kids think he is great. His nurses are wonderful too. They will fit us in on days he is very busy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

Dr. Kirkpatrick is an excellent family practitioner. He is methodical in his diagnosis and takes the necessary steps to diagnose and treat various ailments. He also knows when it is appropriate to refer his patients to specialists rather than treating them himself. He has been our family doctor for 8 years and has helped myself, my wife, and my daughter during that time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Glenn R. Kirkpatrick's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp