Ratings for Dr. Lina O'Brien

I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. O'Brien to anyone requiring surgery in her areas of expertise. She obviously has a great reputation and working relationship with the staff and nurses at Menorah hospital where my surgery was performed.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Made me feel comfortable in the office. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. O'Brien has a very gentle bed-side manner. I did not feel rushed in the time I spent with her before or after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Brien to whomever finds themselves in need of her medical expertise.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Outstanding medical manner. I am very glad she handled my case!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. O'Brien was very informative on the procedure that couldn't be address by my other specialist her referred me to her. I felt that Dr. O'Brien listens to patients concerns and needs are fully addressed. She goes the extra mile to educate you on what to do to make the best out come for you knowing we are all different. She's warm, funny and professional. She has an awesome staff and she is a great surgeon, well respected by her peers.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I felt that Dr. O'Brien was very knowledgeable and thorough in her examination. Very professional and helpful. Took time asking questions about my medical issues.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

She is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner and a great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

1st visit-professional, caring staff pleasantly surprised my problem could be addressed during this visit.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. I went into my appointment not really knowing what to expect, and I was blown away by the kindness of everyone I interacted with while at the office.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I was dreading the appointment but she put me at ease and reassured me that my fears were unfounded. I left feeling utterly relieved.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014