You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lina O'Brien

Made me feel comfortable in the office. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. O'Brien has a very gentle bed-side manner. I did not feel rushed in the time I spent with her before or after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Brien to whomever finds themselves in need of her medical expertise.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Outstanding medical manner. I am very glad she handled my case!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. O'Brien was very informative on the procedure that couldn't be address by my other specialist her referred me to her. I felt that Dr. O'Brien listens to patients concerns and needs are fully addressed. She goes the extra mile to educate you on what to do to make the best out come for you knowing we are all different. She's warm, funny and professional. She has an awesome staff and she is a great surgeon, well respected by her peers.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I felt that Dr. O'Brien was very knowledgeable and thorough in her examination. Very professional and helpful. Took time asking questions about my medical issues.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. I went into my appointment not really knowing what to expect, and I was blown away by the kindness of everyone I interacted with while at the office.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I was dreading the appointment but she put me at ease and reassured me that my fears were unfounded. I left feeling utterly relieved.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Phenomenal Doctor, from her expertise to her beside manor she has it all going on. She happens to be a great surprise in the medical field, meaning. You don't expect a Doctor to be so ..... perfect !! Just ask all her colleagues because she comes very highly recommended by all!!! On my scheduled surgery everything was a go. All she had left to do was scrub up while I would have been wheeled in and at that last second surgery was cancelled. I know that had to be a setback in so many ways. Dr. O'Brien made a situation like that even into a pleasant experience. I only wish she could be our Family Physician!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Lina O'Brien's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Made me feel comfortable in the office. Very friendly staff. "

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Brien has a very gentle bed-side manner. I did not feel rushed in the time I spent with her before or after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Brie..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding medical manner. I am very glad she handled my case!"

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Brien was very informative on the procedure that couldn't be address by my other specialist her referred me to her. I felt that Dr. O'Brien listens to pa..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt that Dr. O'Brien was very knowledgeable and thorough in her examination. Very professional and helpful. Took time asking questions about my medical is..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner and a great sense of humor! "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1st visit-professional, caring staff pleasantly surprised my problem could be addressed during this visit. "

August 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.colorectalsurgerykc.com/" to "http://csakc.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "64101" to "64114". Address has been updated from "None" to "1010 Carondelet Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18169410800".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and staff. I went into my appointment not really knowing what to expect, and I was blown away by the kindness of everyone I interacted with whi..."

April 6, 2015