Ratings for Dr. Leah Clyburn

Dr. Clyburn has given me the perfect tools to rebuild my life. I don't know where I would have been without her.She is highly professional and makes you feel like you're her only client. She takes time for you, never judges and knows what she's talking about.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Wonderful doctor! She is professional, highly competent and knowledgeable, while also very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

When I went to see Leah I was truly reaching a point of hopelessness. While struggling with a new mental illness I had been on over 9 medications, had more than one doctor on board and had a few hospitalizations under my belt. After everything I had gone through the two most important things she shared with me was mindfulness and being kind to myself. She is incredibly real and equally smart in a humbled and understated way. I believe that recovery requires lots of different supports and she is one I hold closely. No matter how healthy I am now mentally, when life throws me a curve ball...she is one of the first people I reach out to. She is a gem.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr Clyburn is soft spoken and it was easy to connect with her. She is a skilled and knowledgeable psychologist who was able to clearly define and address my issues. Most of all, she is genuine & honest in her feedback and approach. Anybody who has worked with her knows how deeply she cares about her clients' progress and well-being.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Clyburn has been so supportive and helpful with my problems. She's given me a place to express my fears and anxieties without judgment, while also providing me with concrete ways to help identify and control my anxiety attacks. Thanks to her impeccable knowledge and professionalism, I feel like a stronger, better person capable of overcoming my issues.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr Clyburn is a wonderful person who truly cares about her clients. She is always willing to spend extra time when and if needed. She is thouroughly engaged during all sessions a nd is never trying to rush you out the door. She makes you feel like an important part of her practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I had the opportunity to consult with Dr Clyburn once and I agree that she is one of the finest psychologist of the city. She is a great person and an extremely knowledgeable psychologist. She is compassionate, has great interpersonal skills and inspire trust. I greatly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Leah helped me overcome so much. I feel that she actually cares about me, and think of her more as a friend than a doctor. She's a wonderful person, and does a fantastic job. I feel that she would always be there for me, and thats exactly what I need. Thanks Leah!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

My experience with Dr. Clyburn was incredible. I was promptly greeted by her friendly staff upon arrival and didn't have to wait any time at all - she was right on time! This was my first experience with a psychologist and I must say it was much more comfortable than I had originally thought. Dr. Clyburn is a fantastic listener and always lets you speak your mind. Her questions were very open ended and thorough and I could tell that she was extremely knowledgeable on the subject. I kept getting the feeling that she was truly, genuinely interested in helping me overcome my own personal problems and was even kind enough to recommend relevant literature and information on online self-help portals. I can safely say that Dr. Clyburn is one-of-a-kind in terms of service, helpfulness, and care. I will most certainly continue seeing her and would recommend anyone to do the same.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Very caring and understanding. She does not judge but a good listener. Hightly recommend Dr.Clyburn. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008