Ratings for Dr. Kevin Librach

I don't know what personal axe all these people have to grind.. but Dr. Librach has always been an excellent Dr for my Wife and I. I like how you ask him a question, you get an answer.. He is on the quiet side, but I would prefer that to a hyper loud mouth any day.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Librach is a very personable and pleasant doctor to deal with, so I am really surprised by the negative comments here. My experience has been very good.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Librach is by far the worst doctor in Guelph ..Rude , arrogant and talks down to you. He should go into another profession because he has no social skills or personality

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Looking for another doctor. He is rude and impatient and HATES it when you go to a clinic (even the one within the practice), even though the after hours clinic is part of his practice. He has failed to diagnose fibrous uterine cysts (resulting in a midnight trip to ER as I hemmoraged), Mono, for FIVE months in my teenage daughter, because it was "unlikely". I spent 5 years on an opiate as pain management for injuries sustained in a car crash, taking myself off abruptly (stupidly) because I could no longer deal with the side effect he said he could not help me with. Dangerous and neglectful and full of himself.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Awful experience. He is rude and weighed my daughter who has an eating disorder with her boots on. Did nothing for her....took her to the hospital after the appointment and was admitted for malnutrition. He took no interest in helping us.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Arrogant, Incompetent, try this pill, then try this pill, then try this pill ... Reception and staff are Rudely offensive. These are the nice things I have to say. Thankful to have moved on

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Horrible doctor. Been having ear nose and throat(mainly tonsil) problems for months and he refuses to help with the constant problem. Also said he was going to get a referral to a nerve specialist for me and has yet to do that. Last visit his nurse caused my ear to bleed due to not knowing how to flush an ear and when I brought it up to him he sluffed it off. Extremely unimpressed with his lack of patient concern.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

By far the worst doctor I have ever been to. My family is constantly complaining about him. I've been having problems and been in extreme pain. He will not send me for any test to find out what's wrong. Just told me to take some advil. I'm too young to have these problems obviously something is wrong. Don't go to him. I'm surprised he has a 3 star rating. Years ago when I checked it was a 1 star where it should be. He doesn't care about his patients he belittles you every chance he gets and makes you feel like an idiot because you are sick/ injured.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I found i had to get referrals from the nurse practitioner as dr L does not seem to want to go there. If you have high blood pressure he seems to run out of ides for meds real quick...hmmmm guess he doesn't keep up with advances in medication! I am thinking of finding another doctor. I hope he will let me off his patient list! If you get offered this doctor or another, take the other!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I became his patient since my old one quit and moved out somewhere. Dr. Librach is a wonderful doctor. Very sincere, nice to talk to, so personable. I got such a warm feeling from him. He is genuinely interested in your health issues and willing to help you. I never had a account with this website but I made it today so that I can rate him. Hope he stays in practice at the current location for a long time. His staff is very friendly too.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014