Ratings for Dr. Kevin Librach

The office states to call him if you need and they’ll fit you in. Yet every time you do they say go to the ER. When you go there or another clinic they get upset. Haven’t been able to get in to see him in my last 4 or 5 requests. Looking for another more accessible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I am a new patient of Dr. Librach's. After reading some of the below reviews I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. I'm glad I kept an open mind because after meeting this doctor for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised. He was polite, prompt and ordered the appropriate diagnostic tests for a new patient. He was easy to talk to and made a referral to another doctor right away (while I was still there) for an elective medical procedure that I was interested in having. As with most things in life, take opinions people have to offer with a grain of salt because your particular experience could be entirely different than someone else's. Although I have only met this physician one time, I would not hesitate to say that I find him to be very professional and I am happy to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Librach has always made himself available when needed. He’s a great listener and I appreciate his non nonsense approach.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

He pays no mind to what I or my husband have to say. He's arrogant and rude. I wish he would read these and get a clue. We only see the np in the office now and refuse to see him. He's paid no attention on several occasions to the needs of my child. He refused to even look into things I asked for. My son was incredibly sick and he refused to even take xrays or blood work. I went to ER where we were admitted for FOUR days while my son remained on an I.V. and oxygen as well as inhalers and antibiotics. He had a fever for 11 days. He also didn't pay attention to my concerns about my son which lead me to get a referral to a pediatrician. The pediatrician took one look at him and could tell just by looking at him that he was anemic. He's still on daily iron to help this after 2 years. It went undiagnosed for a year of Librach caring for him. He will NEVER see my children again. His own staff even talk shit about him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I don't know what personal axe all these people have to grind.. but Dr. Librach has always been an excellent Dr for my Wife and I. I like how you ask him a question, you get an answer.. He is on the quiet side, but I would prefer that to a hyper loud mouth any day.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Librach is a very personable and pleasant doctor to deal with, so I am really surprised by the negative comments here. My experience has been very good.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Librach is by far the worst doctor in Guelph ..Rude , arrogant and talks down to you. He should go into another profession because he has no social skills or personality

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Looking for another doctor. He is rude and impatient and HATES it when you go to a clinic (even the one within the practice), even though the after hours clinic is part of his practice. He has failed to diagnose fibrous uterine cysts (resulting in a midnight trip to ER as I hemmoraged), Mono, for FIVE months in my teenage daughter, because it was "unlikely". I spent 5 years on an opiate as pain management for injuries sustained in a car crash, taking myself off abruptly (stupidly) because I could no longer deal with the side effect he said he could not help me with. Dangerous and neglectful and full of himself.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Awful experience. He is rude and weighed my daughter who has an eating disorder with her boots on. Did nothing for her....took her to the hospital after the appointment and was admitted for malnutrition. He took no interest in helping us.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Arrogant, Incompetent, try this pill, then try this pill, then try this pill ... Reception and staff are Rudely offensive. These are the nice things I have to say. Thankful to have moved on

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016