Ratings for Dr. Kevin Librach

Looking for another doctor. He is rude and impatient and HATES it when you go to a clinic (even the one within the practice), even though the after hours clinic is part of his practice. He has failed to diagnose fibrous uterine cysts (resulting in a midnight trip to ER as I hemmoraged), Mono, for FIVE months in my teenage daughter, because it was "unlikely". I spent 5 years on an opiate as pain management for injuries sustained in a car crash, taking myself off abruptly (stupidly) because I could no longer deal with the side effect he said he could not help me with. Dangerous and neglectful and full of himself.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Awful experience. He is rude and weighed my daughter who has an eating disorder with her boots on. Did nothing for her....took her to the hospital after the appointment and was admitted for malnutrition. He took no interest in helping us.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Arrogant, Incompetent, try this pill, then try this pill, then try this pill ... Reception and staff are Rudely offensive. These are the nice things I have to say. Thankful to have moved on

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Horrible doctor. Been having ear nose and throat(mainly tonsil) problems for months and he refuses to help with the constant problem. Also said he was going to get a referral to a nerve specialist for me and has yet to do that. Last visit his nurse caused my ear to bleed due to not knowing how to flush an ear and when I brought it up to him he sluffed it off. Extremely unimpressed with his lack of patient concern.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

By far the worst doctor I have ever been to. My family is constantly complaining about him. I've been having problems and been in extreme pain. He will not send me for any test to find out what's wrong. Just told me to take some advil. I'm too young to have these problems obviously something is wrong. Don't go to him. I'm surprised he has a 3 star rating. Years ago when I checked it was a 1 star where it should be. He doesn't care about his patients he belittles you every chance he gets and makes you feel like an idiot because you are sick/ injured.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I found i had to get referrals from the nurse practitioner as dr L does not seem to want to go there. If you have high blood pressure he seems to run out of ides for meds real quick...hmmmm guess he doesn't keep up with advances in medication! I am thinking of finding another doctor. I hope he will let me off his patient list! If you get offered this doctor or another, take the other!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I became his patient since my old one quit and moved out somewhere. Dr. Librach is a wonderful doctor. Very sincere, nice to talk to, so personable. I got such a warm feeling from him. He is genuinely interested in your health issues and willing to help you. I never had a account with this website but I made it today so that I can rate him. Hope he stays in practice at the current location for a long time. His staff is very friendly too.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

He is a straight talking doctor who is knowledgeable and up to date. He detected a prebeat in my heart that he said was no problem. 5years later before a minor surgery the same prebeat had my surgeon send me for a cardiac stress test and echo cardio gram because he thought it could be a major problem. Scared me. End result, the cardiologist said, test was a waste of time, it's nothing. Dr Librach had it right all along. Been with him 6 years and i like that he listens and gives advice that is scientifically proven not TV doctor advice or trendy. He is more on the quiet side but if you ask him a question you get your stright-fact answer. If your a hypochondriac, he'll shoot you down. My whole family sees him. Happy with all the services he has provided and my family has had surgeries, specialist referrals, quick emergency appointments, tests, annuals exams, shots, physiotherapy... Everything we needed to stay healthy. I find some of the negative comments surprising and suspect.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Without any competition, the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune to go to. I don't know why I stayed as long as I did - and when I finally left, preferring a clinic to him, he refused to take me off his list! A cold fish, couldnt care less if you live or die, acts a bit stoned, likes to humiliate patients, will actually keep you on the table wrapped in paper while he sits at the desk and talks to you. Avoid.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I find Dr. Librach to be someone who doesn't care about his patients at all. I saw Dr. Librach for around 8 years in total and in every appointment he talked down to me, never addressed the big picture and threw prescriptions at me to get me out of the office as quickly as possible. He also doesn't like it when a patient does research or has an idea about a diagnosis that wasn't introduced by him yet, he doesn't ever take the time to add the symptoms together to possibly see something bigger. As an example of his practice: I have had severe headaches for the past four years which ended up turning into weekly migraines as time went on. After trying a long list of prescriptions (none of which worked), I suggested that he refer me to a Neurologist. He was so put off by the idea that he basically lectured me about how he was the doctor and that I was wasting his time. I am now afraid to seek treatment from him. Do NOT see Dr. Librach unless you absolutely have to!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010