Ratings for Dr. Bill Mundle

I was sent to DR. Mundle by my OB after my 20wk ultrasound showed our daughter was going to be very high risk. Dr. Mundle was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. Every week after my weekly ultrasounds I asked a million questions and expressed all my worries to him and he managed to calm my nerves. I was also seeing a medical team at London Health Sciences as per Mundles request because he knew our baby was going to be sent to London anyways after birth, so it was best for me to deliver in London at Victoria Hospital. The team in London, especially the Fetal Medicine Dr was extremely negative and told us multiple times that our daughter was going to have neurological issues and more than likely wasn't going to survive birth. Dr. Mundle on the other hand always told us to have Hope and was NEVER negative and never pretended to have all the answers. If it wasnt for Dr.Mundles hopefulness and compassion, which the Fetal Medicine Dr at London Health Sciences lacked, I don't think I would have survived the rest of my pregnancy. Our baby girl proved that horrible Fetal Medicine Dr in London soo wrong, no neurological issues and was only in the NICU for 14days. Im so grateful for Dr. Mundle, even though he didn't deliver, he gave us Hope.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

This is my second pregnancy with Mundle. Could not be happier to have him again especially as this time I am having twin boys. Very understanding, patient, and knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Mundle. He did not end up delivering my daughter but was my OB from 28 weeks to birth and he was amazing. I am a very anxious person and he worked so well with me to lower my anxiety. He was calm, patient and understanding which is exactly what I needed having a high risk pregnancy. He had sound judgement towards the end of letting nature take its course and he was right, my little one decided to make her appearance right at 40 weeks with no induction. Thank you Dr. Mundle. His staff at MET are also all amazing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

he is extremely hepful,patient and kind.very satisfied

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Mundle was very helpful in walking my wife and I through all of our options during a difficult time with complications at 6 months. He was in absolutely no rush to get rid of us and would not leave until every concern of ours was dealt with. He spoke from every possible perspective and was very sensitive to human life/emotion while also being logical and scientific. We were there to see him for an amniosemtesis and he could sense we were unsure despite booking it. We left without doing the procedure. He is a man of integrity based on the short time we've spent with him. We would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He is very laid back. Nice answered my questions and if I didn't he would always double check and ask me if I had any concerns non judgemental. 4th pregnancy first time having him. Currently 26 weeks will post after delivery. And touching on punctuality it's usually because of a c-section so not his fault but can get tiresome. But other then that staff is awesome so far so good.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was lucky to have Dr. Kindle again for this pregnancy as my last was over 7 years ago that one was high risk. Always put our care first upbeat and understanding staff. Couldn't ask for a better experience then and this time so far so good due in just 8 weeks and his support thus far amazing as I've mentioned ide like a natural as possible birth this time he is right beside saying yes I think you can and should have minimal issues as this is my choice. Will post again after delivery but as of now I couldn't expect my rating to change awesome Dr and any woman lucky enough to have him is in good hands!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I was so lucky to have Dr Mundle as my doctor. He was patient and answered all of my questions. He put me and my husband at ease with his exceptional bed-side mannor. When our babysitter canceled last minute his staff and he had no problem with me bringing my older children with me. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Delivered my son at 36 weeks. Labour was a wonderful experience. No complaints. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Hated him ...bedside manner stunk. Holier than thou attitude was too much to bear. Was replacing my Dr who took a vacation. Had directions as to my condition (high high risk), was scheduled for a C-section but Superman decided to try and deliver baby vaginally. Fibroid tumours blocking cervix but apparently he figured they would magically disappear. Outcome not good, baby stopped breathing due to prolapsed umbilical cord and still has major issues to this day . This guy needs to hang up his scrubs and go back to school. I wouldn't let him practice on my pet hamster.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016