Ratings for Dr. Baljit Singh

Dr Baljit Singh recently did my D&C and Hysterectomy. His surgical skills were excellent and his manner was always warm & personable. He patiently addressed all of my questions & concerns. Surgery & recovery were without complications. His office staff was very pleasant & helpful. Highly recommended. Sarnia is fortunate to have his services.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

As a doctor, Dr. Singh is great. However, his receptionist staff not so good. No reminding phone calls, you have to call them. They lose your health card number and hand dr. sign the wrong files. My first visit they handed him the wrong file. It was super embarrassing as the issue he was talking about was not my issue. It is also very hard to book appointments with him. He recommended a specific procedure every three months, however I can only seem to see him once or twice a year as he only books for my specific procedure one day a month. With traveling for work, and going home for holidays, it is nearly impossible. Moving appointments around simply dose not happen at this office.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Very friendly staff. Positive office environment with happy staff. I liked his jazz music playing in the hallway as that is my favourite and helped me relax. Sarnia is fortunate to have this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

dr.singh is an amazing doctor who made me feel that he truly cared about the well being of myself and my baby. I have never felt so safe and secure with any other physician. He is a gift.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Baljit Singh's is such an amazing doctor. I will definitely go to him for my second child and love the idea that he is so calm and so informative. His staff are super friendly and helpful with dates that you need if you are busy. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

My dear mother was referred to Doctor Baljit Singh through another gynecologist at Sunnybrook Medical Sciences Centre and I am so glad that it happened this way! Although I did NOT meet Doctor Singh personally, I have been more than pleased with his work pertaining to my mother's Prolapsed Bladder that she still suffers at the ripe age of 82 years old. My whole family, including my mother was about to give up on another opinion and I am so glad that we gave this doctor a Final Chance! This man is very experienced, caring and patient and truthfully understands my mother's needs and although my mother is NOT very patient and wants a quick answer, I have convinced her to please work with this man at allowing him to get her a proper fitting with the right type of apparatus that she needs for her problem since NO other gynecologist has been able to help, nor treat her! I have Confidence and Faith in this doctor and I especially like Sandra, his assistant as well who has also been a help

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I had Dr. Singh when I had my miscarriage with my first child. He did my emergency D&C, he was very nice and very professional. explained to me what was going to happen, and to my parents also. When he scheduled me for my 6 week follow up, i went to his office & waited a while for him. When i got into his office he told me his student would be doing my appt. His student knew nothing ahout me or what had happened & all he told me was that if i got pregnant again I was going to miscarry again because of my first one, i left crying. Who wants to hear that? anyway, i told my mom and she was not happy, i went & googled it turning out he was wrong. I ended up becoming pregnant again 3 months later (because the student only prescribed me 2 months BC, and if anyone knows how BC works it takes 3 months to even work!) & went full term, having my daugher. I liked Dr. Singh, didnt like his decision on letting his student do my appt though. I really hope that person never becomes a dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I was referred to Doctor Singh during a miscarriage. He then went on to see me through my next pregnancy and delivered my son. He is a good doctor but he is slow to warm up to. I think he might just be shy :). He is a very busy man, as is the rest of his staff. I think that sometimes affects the atmosphere of his office. They can be very flippant and rushed at times but I truly believe it is just because they are so busy, not because they don’t care. I would recommend him as a doctor. He knows what he is doing but don’t expect to be chatted up in the office. He is direct and to the point. Oh and anyone that can't understand that an OB's office is rarely on time because they often have BABIES TO DELIVER, needs to give their head a shake!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I was under Dr Sing's care throughtout my pregnancy. He was awesome. His calm demeanor kept me relaxed throughout my delivery....would highly highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Baljit Singh's Credentials

• Osmania University (Grad. 1984)