Ratings for Dr. Andrea Csordas

After struggling to find a doctor the staff was very welcoming and friendly with me. Dr. Csordas squeezed me into her already busy day and still managed to hear my concerns and help me with anything I needed. After not being to a family doctor in over 15 years I had a wonderful experience here and am thrilled to be a patient at this office!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I am very much impressed with Dr. Csordas. She is not my family doctor but was the doctor on call when I developed a urinary tract infection on the weekend. She promptly returned my call and spent considerable time on the phone with me collecting my medical history, symptoms, medications etc. As well she met me in her office on a Sunday morning. I found her to be caring, knowledgeable and more than willing to spend time with me. She was very easy to talk to. As well, she called me a few days later when my lab results came in because she couldn't get a hold of my family doctor and wanted to make sure I got my results and was on the proper treatment. How many doctors would do this for someone who is not even her regular patient. Thank you once again Dr. Csordas. I am truly impressed with you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

As a recent patient, Dr. Csordas' thoroughness highlighted areas requiring immediate attention which had been previously overlooked. The computerized office including Dr. Csordas works efficiently, effectively in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

To all the haters out there. I think you are not writing about the same Doctor I've been seeing for the last 15 years. Dr. Csordas has always made me feel like she cares about me and my family. I just saw her today with my Son and she really cares not to mention she goes over and beyond. I personally went through a difficult time personally 5 years ago and Dr. Csordas did everything she could. Whenever I need to see her for one of my Children I call first thing in the morning and Lillian and Heidi try to fit us in. Lillian and Heidi are amazing. And Margaret is one of the best nurses I've ever met. To those people who have nothing better to do. Maybe there's something wrong with you. Don't take it out on a Doctor who I am Thankful to have. And trust me I am a high maintenance patient. Glad she puts up with me and my boys and not the other way around.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr Csordas does not care about her patients and frequently confuses her patients for other patients with similar names. This has occurred numerous time for me. Her secretaries mix up info and give out wrong info on a regular basis. It's disheartening to know you have to Google yourself to get the real help you need before even going in to see her. I'll be moving on to a different doctor

Submitted December 4, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Csordas for almost 15 years. She has always been very helpful and caring and I never have an issue getting an appointment when I need. They always try to accommodate my work schedule if possible. Margaret is great as well- I have seen her several times. Dr Csordas is also the family doctor to many of my family members. I have read through some of the comments and really disturbed by some of the comments and trashing. I can only assume these are other woman who are discussing weight changes, clothing among other catty comments. You should be ashamed! This is a website for rating physicians - not your Twitter account. I suggest the haters get a new Doctor - move on. Don't you have a celebrity to trash on that Twitter account. In some of the comments, clearly the patient may be the issue and needs to manage their expectations and attitude. I would recommend Dr Csordas & Margaret. They are been very supportive and caring with my health issues or just when I have had a regular cold or flu.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Csordas for many years. She has a good listening ear and has been very helpful to me.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I am patient of Dr Csordas and she had been very helpful to me ! The last 4 years especially have been hard for me and if was for Dr Csordas finding my cancer I don't know what would of happened ! She is very supportive , and understanding in everything I am going through ! Thankyou very much!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Csordas' for 20+ years. As I have grown older, i am needing her services far more frequently. Over the past year I have found her to be very informative, understanding and caring. The staff have also been extremely friendly and helpful. There has been a noticeable improvement in the wait times. I would definitely recommend Dr. Csordas as a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Csordas has been my doctor for a very long time and she is truly a life saver. She has always been there for me and i don't know what i would do without her. Thank you Dr. Csordas for all you do.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016