Ratings for Dr. Andrea Csordas

I have been going to see dr. Andrea csordas for 10 + years. Ever since my last visit I have had no complaints. I reciponist is very rude on the phone, It's very hard to get an appointment with the doctor. Nurse margret does everything, anytime I've been in thinking I would see dr.csdoras I have seen Margaret and even though she is a lot of help and full of knowledge it would be good to see my family doctor when that was who I made the appointment with... seems like the office is falling apart don't know if I would ever trust dr. Andrea csdordas medical advice to the fullest like I used to. She always prescribes things that end up not working, and getting a simple doctors note is unreasonably $25 and it never used to be this way. Think it's time for me and my sons to look for a new doctor

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Csordas and her team are amazing. She is very empathetic and even called me on a Sunday when I was pregnant with my daughter to make sure I was feeling ok=how many doctors would take time on their day off to call their patients! Nurse Margaret is wonderful, she explains everything thoroughly in detail and is amazing with my daughter for needles and check ups. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Csordas has helped me and my daughter , I trust her absolutely full heartedly with the care she provides us. I had a scare with my daughters depression and Lily new it was critical for her to be seen and she was and she received the care she needed right away. I love Dr. Csordas and Nurse Margaret, and all the front girls Lily and Heidi . Thank you for all that you do for US . Thank you from the bottom of my heart

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

How lucky I am to have Dr. Csordas looking after me and my family. I have recently had a very scary cancer diagnosis and she supported me by explaining test results as they came in and calming my anxiety. She was always available to answer my questions and she treated me with kindness. I felt like she really cared about me and this helped me get through this very difficult time. Anything I needed she supported me completely. Thankyou Dr Csordas. I would also like to mention the kindness Heidi showed me . Thankyou Heidi.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Csordas was extremely helpful to my elderly mother today. She took the time to send her for an ex-ray right downstairs than called the hospital so we could go see the orthopaedic surgeon at the General Hospital, without the long wait time. We appreciate this as she is a very busy doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I don't know if the people that rating this "Dr office" are talking about the same Dr? This is a circus it took them (3 secretaries ) a month and half to send a referral for me and a year to send a referral for my child, every time you call they don't pick up the phone, close the office early whenever they want, you can never relay to them if you or your kids get sick after 2 in the afternoon and you don't even allow to see other doctors, thank god I left that Dr that's not even at the office, Margaret is the one that runs that office she should get the title of Doctor , I don't understand how come places like that are slow to keep running, very disappointed

Submitted September 7, 2017

After struggling to find a doctor the staff was very welcoming and friendly with me. Dr. Csordas squeezed me into her already busy day and still managed to hear my concerns and help me with anything I needed. After not being to a family doctor in over 15 years I had a wonderful experience here and am thrilled to be a patient at this office!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I am very much impressed with Dr. Csordas. She is not my family doctor but was the doctor on call when I developed a urinary tract infection on the weekend. She promptly returned my call and spent considerable time on the phone with me collecting my medical history, symptoms, medications etc. As well she met me in her office on a Sunday morning. I found her to be caring, knowledgeable and more than willing to spend time with me. She was very easy to talk to. As well, she called me a few days later when my lab results came in because she couldn't get a hold of my family doctor and wanted to make sure I got my results and was on the proper treatment. How many doctors would do this for someone who is not even her regular patient. Thank you once again Dr. Csordas. I am truly impressed with you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

As a recent patient, Dr. Csordas' thoroughness highlighted areas requiring immediate attention which had been previously overlooked. The computerized office including Dr. Csordas works efficiently, effectively in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

To all the haters out there. I think you are not writing about the same Doctor I've been seeing for the last 15 years. Dr. Csordas has always made me feel like she cares about me and my family. I just saw her today with my Son and she really cares not to mention she goes over and beyond. I personally went through a difficult time personally 5 years ago and Dr. Csordas did everything she could. Whenever I need to see her for one of my Children I call first thing in the morning and Lillian and Heidi try to fit us in. Lillian and Heidi are amazing. And Margaret is one of the best nurses I've ever met. To those people who have nothing better to do. Maybe there's something wrong with you. Don't take it out on a Doctor who I am Thankful to have. And trust me I am a high maintenance patient. Glad she puts up with me and my boys and not the other way around.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017