Ratings for Dr. Per Lidman

Got in via referral from my fam Dr within 2 weeks for my 5 mi they old who had an allergic reaction to milk and had been dealing with severe eczema. Dr Lidman was a lifesaver! He throroughly explained what was happening and why and gave us a concrete plan to get things under control until we could get more tests done. Within days of following his plan my little guy was back to normal after being miserable for a long time! Dr Lidman is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

We saw Dr. Lidman for our 3-year old son who has had a history of atopic eczema, who had had some reactions to foods we thought were allergies and who had started to develop asthma symptoms. He was excellent with our child and did a bunch of allergy tests (which all turned out negative), and started our son on an allergy plan. We found Dr. Lidman very knowledgeable and kind and informative. Excellent service and we would recommend his clinic.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I think this doctor is good at diagnosing allergies but he has very little knowledge of what causes eczema or how to cure it. My two year old son suffers from bad eczema and rather than try to help us find the cause of the eczema he dismisses it as a genetic disorder that can only be managed with steroid creams. If eczema is an issue for you seek out the help of a well respected nathuropathic doctor who will teach you how to heal eczema from the inside out.

Submitted August 2, 2017

We have been seeing him for at least 10 years for 2 of our children and his is fantastic! Very caring and really listens. He's great with the kids and our children have been in very good health under his care. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

My two year old was reffered to dr lidman after being rushed to emergency numerous times for having trouble breathing. I was extremely nervous about having him tested for allergies as what two year old is going to sit there nicely as there arm is being poked but low ans behold dr lidman tested him and my son never made a peep. He was fantastic! He pinpointed his allergies and got us on a plan to minimize reactions (his allergies are environmental) and since seeing dr lidman we have not had to take him to emergency once. Really great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Our experience with this doctor was very disappointing. He led us to believe he was very interested in figuring out our child's medical issues when really he had no idea and was unwilling to seek out expert opinions. We have since found help with a world renown specialist in allergy and immunology and our child is, thankfully, doing much better than he ever was under Dr. Lidman's care. He was very quick to place blame rather than admit that he simply did not know the best course of action.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

We met with Dr. Lidman regarding our son's peanut allergy after having a bad experience with another doctor. Dr. Lidman was great with my son, patient, never rushed us, and explained things very clearly. Even gave us a practice epipen to take home. It was worth the long wait to see him ( it took about 8 months to get an appointment)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

We were referred to Dr. Lidman after our 5 month old had an allergic reaction to eggs while sitting on my lap (he didn't eat them - was only near them). While on the waitlist to see him, my son had an allergic reaction to a medication in the Stollery. We were in to see Dr. Lidman within the week (which was approximately 6 weeks after initial referral). Dr. Lidman ws excellent with my son and provided us with lots of information. He never made us feel rushed and answered all my questions. He even answered questions about my daughter, who he wasn't seeing that day, which resulted in me being able to get her referred by our general family doctor after our "ped" had said it wasn't necessary. Since then, he has taken great care of both my children. He is PRO breastfeeding which is important to me and EXTREMELY up to date with regard to the "white out" movement and the over abundanced of grains/carbs/sugars in our diets and the detriment is has on our health. A+ in my books!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I recently took my 9 year old to Dr.Lidman and he had her cracking up and smiling with his jokes! He made her feel very comfortable and told her exactly what would be happening during her allergy testing. When he sat us down to go over the results, he was very thorough and explained everything he was prescribing and exactly how to use the sprays etc...highly recommend Dr.Lidman!! His staff was also very friendly and answered all my questions!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Lidman was very friendly, respectful and helpful. He listened to everything I had to say and asked the right questions. I appreciated his diagnosis and was very happy with the treatment plan and the written instructions to take home. He is one of the best doctors I have seen so far and we have seen many!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012