Ratings for Dr. John Li

Best DR in MONCTON, by far! and I've have over 10, he is the only one who cared enough to hear me.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My dad can't hold in urine yet he prescribes medication to help him urinate??? Now he urinates in his pants every time. Thanks a lot "DOCTOR"!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr Li has been my doctor and family for over 25 years, great Dr. Only have good words about him, yes you sometimes wait awhile before you see him but it means he is taking his time with his patients and doesn't rush you out.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

DR. LI HAS BEEN MY FAMILT DOCTOR FOR YEARS AND HE LISTENS WELL TO MY PROBLEMS AND MEDICAL NEEDS. I HAVE HAD GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH HIM AND THINK HE IS THE BEST.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I've been patient for over 25 years..has brushed off my mental health for over 20 years until I asked to send me to specialists. He over books patients. Double books as well...he likes to give pills..and doesn't like when you question something. I have lupus...never sent me to specialist. ..and refused to fill out government documents for me. Treated a family member for asthma for 15 years until she had a cardiac arrest...opps I guess it's your heart..it's a shame. I know he brushes me off alot....now I cannot have anymore children...on perminate disability and he looks at me like Im unreasonable. I don't like being treated like a nothing. So no...I do not think he's a good dr. Ck next time your in... I bet someone has the exact same apt time as u. It happened to me 2 times while I waited for 2 or more hours. Then he wonders why my BP was high????...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

great doc he called my housd to check up on me when i suffer bad post baby blues

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He has been my family doctor for 21 years now and has never steered me wrong. He's honest and fair, great doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Just terrible! He refuses to send me to a specialist or order an xray. Terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

having to wait means he is doing everything for someone else and will do the same for you. Good man.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Extreamly helpfull and up to date. This busy doctor allways makes the patient feel like they are the only patient he has.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011