Ratings for Dr. John Li

Dr Li has been my doctor and family for over 25 years, great Dr. Only have good words about him, yes you sometimes wait awhile before you see him but it means he is taking his time with his patients and doesn't rush you out.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

DR. LI HAS BEEN MY FAMILT DOCTOR FOR YEARS AND HE LISTENS WELL TO MY PROBLEMS AND MEDICAL NEEDS. I HAVE HAD GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH HIM AND THINK HE IS THE BEST.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I've been patient for over 25 years..has brushed off my mental health for over 20 years until I asked to send me to specialists. He over books patients. Double books as well...he likes to give pills..and doesn't like when you question something. I have lupus...never sent me to specialist. ..and refused to fill out government documents for me. Treated a family member for asthma for 15 years until she had a cardiac arrest...opps I guess it's your heart..it's a shame. I know he brushes me off alot....now I cannot have anymore children...on perminate disability and he looks at me like Im unreasonable. I don't like being treated like a nothing. So no...I do not think he's a good dr. Ck next time your in... I bet someone has the exact same apt time as u. It happened to me 2 times while I waited for 2 or more hours. Then he wonders why my BP was high????...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

great doc he called my housd to check up on me when i suffer bad post baby blues

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He has been my family doctor for 21 years now and has never steered me wrong. He's honest and fair, great doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Just terrible! He refuses to send me to a specialist or order an xray. Terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

having to wait means he is doing everything for someone else and will do the same for you. Good man.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Extreamly helpfull and up to date. This busy doctor allways makes the patient feel like they are the only patient he has.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

My Mother, a senior, is a patient and has a long list of problems. She has been a patient for many years and at first he was attentive. Now he seems to brush her concerns away. The time waiting in the office is unimaginable (2 hours at times). He prescribes her antibiotics often and unnecessarily. He also prescribed diabetic medicine for her at the FIRST bloodtest that indicated she was borderline diabetic (6.5). She did not take it on the advice of several who know this disease. She altered her eating habits and her next blood test (2 mths later) showed she was no longer borderline but in acceptable parameters. When questioned on why he perscribed the medication he said "sometimes you have to give someone medication to make them realize that the condition is serious". Had she not been advised otherwise she would be on this medication, perhaps for life. This is totally unbelievable and unacceptable. If I could find her another doctor it would be done immediately.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Li is a fantastic man and physician. However, I wish the same could be said for his staff. He has two secretaries, and one is fine, but unfortunately, the other is very unpleasant. Although the wait is always very long (when you have an appointment), it is usually worthwhile because Dr. Li takes the time to listen - hence him always being behind schedule.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010