You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M Jadi

This Dr has been absolutely wonderful to me no complaints what so ever.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Disappointed, to say the least. Very poor communication, lack of empathy, disorganized. Can confirm many of the concerns other reviewers have raised here. Bottom line: If, at a minimum, your preference is to not have your wife leave Jadi's office in tears, on account of his shoddy treatment, find another OBGYN. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Jadi is the best gynecologist I have ever been to but unfortunately it takes forever in the waiting room. But, I understand when he is needed over at the hospital to deliver a baby. Causing the long wait time.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

All I'm going to say is this... at first I thought the wait times were really annoying and it was starting to get to me. Dr. Jadi suspected (and NO other doctor did) my pain was coming from endometriosis...he peformed laproscopy...it went AMAZING. And he was bang-on. I had endometriosis, he got rid of it all and i am cured. I am soooo grateful for him, he caught this for me at a young age and i truly believe i would have never known if it wasnt for him. I will now proudly wait in his waiting room for how ever many hours, this doctor is my saviour (not to be dramatic but its the truth) and hes so caring and genuine. He IS worth the wait he DOES know what he's talking about and he truly cares.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Ive had dr. Jadi for my first pregnancy as well as a minor surgery and abnormal pap tests. He has always been kind and gentle with me. He has always helping me to relax and remain calm in terrifying situations. When I was in labour he was not on duty but did stop in my room to check how I was. Ive requested him again for my current pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Jadi is a terrible doctor. Very little empathy and has a tendency to scold patients for whatever reason is available or simply because of no reason at all. I've had 3 visits and all have been a terrible experience. Knowledge seems very poor and is scary to find out how little knowledge this doctor has.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

All around bad experience with this OB at the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Jadi performed my cone biopsy surgery. My meetings with him were brief but he was kind and answered any questions I had. I've been told by GGH nurses that he is a great surgeon with very few patient complications. My surgery went well and I'm hoping for a positive follow up. Office staff can be challenging at times with booking of my surgery, not calling back when they say, etc but overall caring maybe just extremely busy!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been to see Dr Jadi for a couple of different procedures (tubal ligation & cervical biopsy). I've never had a bad experience and despite the poor reviews I've read below, I think he has a great 'bedside manner' and is gentle & kind with a sense of humour too. I have to go back to see him about options one being possibly a hysterectomy. I don't live in Guelph any more but I trust this Doc & I'm sticking with him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

If you've been referred to Dr. Jadi, get another referral.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. M Jadi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr has been absolutely wonderful to me no complaints what so ever."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Disappointed, to say the least. Very poor communication, lack of empathy, disorganized. Can confirm many of the concerns other reviewers have raised here. Botto..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jadi is the best gynecologist I have ever been to but unfortunately it takes forever in the waiting room. But, I understand when he is needed over at the hos..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "All I'm going to say is this... at first I thought the wait times were really annoying and it was starting to get to me. Dr. Jadi suspected (and NO other doctor..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive had dr. Jadi for my first pregnancy as well as a minor surgery and abnormal pap tests. He has always been kind and gentle with me. He has always helping m..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jadi is a terrible doctor. Very little empathy and has a tendency to scold patients for whatever reason is available or simply because of no reason at all. ..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All around bad experience with this OB at the hospital. "

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jadi performed my cone biopsy surgery. My meetings with him were brief but he was kind and answered any questions I had. I've been told by GGH nurses that h..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to see Dr Jadi for a couple of different procedures (tubal ligation & cervical biopsy). I've never had a bad experience and despite the poor reviews ..."

July 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.hypnosage.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N1C1" to "M5R 3G4". Address has been updated from "None" to "980 Bathurst Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16472992879".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "If you've been referred to Dr. Jadi, get another referral. "

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My wife has had the worst experience with this jackass,Jadi, and the whole staff there. Every single appointment, there is an issue, from forgetting about her i..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is literally the worst, knowledge and communication definitely needs work, but his treatment of his patients is atrocious. I was a poor student who ac..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Jadi after I had severe abdominal pain. Luckily I didn't have to deal with him for long as I was then referred to a oncologist in Hamilton..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience. I was referred to Dr. Jadi because of uterine pain. After he did my examination he told me that it was all in my head and that I was essent..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jadi delivered my first baby. I was young and naive and assumed he was a professional and do what was best. I went into labour very quickly and had my dau..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience with Dr. Jadi - I had a vaginal hysterectomy, I could sense his genuine caring, kindness and expertise - highly competent - would definit..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He transfused my baby twice prior to delivering her. Without his skillful work my baby would never have survived. Thank you!!!!"

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is the best doctor I've ever been to. Explains everything you need to know and gives you a lot of confidence. I had all my pre-natal and gave birth to my s..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Tubal Ligation by Dr. Jadi and found him very easy to talk to, upbeat & with a calm demeanor. He provided options, explainations & patience. Excellent d..."

September 29, 2014