Ratings for Dr. M Jadi

I just had an appointment at this office with Dr. Jadi after 2 cancelled appointments because he was on call the night before and needed sleep during the day. Fine, understood, but I feel that reception should have figured this out and given me a little more notice than the day before. I live in Toronto and I don't have a car, so I had to take a 3 hour bus ride just to get to Guelph for the day. I waited for 30 minute before I finally got into the room, and realized I had to pee so I asked the receptionist if it was ok if I stepped out for a sec. She scolded me and told me to hurry of she would cancel my appointment. Obviously annoyed, I hurried to the bathroom and back. I waited another 10 minutes for Dr. Jadi to come in, who was obviously in no rush, so at this point I had been waiting 45 minute past my scheduled appointment. The room seemed very unclean; there was a rusty gas tank beside the bed, the lubricant lid was left open, the tools were just sitting on the sink, and everything else in the room looked really old and creepy. I am a health care professional and was very disturbed by this, not to mention, very nervous because I was supposed to have a LEEP procedure done. When he finally came in, he gave me an up and down and asked me why I was in for. I told him I was referred and that he should have my doctors note but explained him my situation anyways. I told him to talk to me in medical terminology so that I could get all of the information that I needed about what was going on. He didn't, and even talked to me like I was a child. He was incorrect about several facts which was very irritating, I tried to ask more directed questions so I could understand but he just seemed annoyed and asked me if I understood in a demeaning manner. After I got on the table, he came into the room and completely stopped talking and instead, used hand gestures to get me positioned how he wanted, by patting the end of the table for me to scooch down and then the stirrups to put my feet in. Still not really knowing what he was going to do, I asked if he was going to do the procedure and what to expect. He just said "don't worry I won't do anything without telling you" he didn't end up doing the procedure and just told me to come back in 6 months for a follow up he quickly rinsed the speculate and tools in the sink and put them back in the same spot they were when I came into the room. Before I could cover myself up, he said "see you in 6 months and opened the door and was out of there. " At this point i didn't know what he even know what he did down there, I was so confused and looked around the room for any evidence of blood or anything to see if he did the procedure that I was referred for. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME. I am frustrated that he didn't give me a chance to ask questions and was so vague and rushed when I did. I am never going back to that office again. He is unprofessional, disorganized, dehumanizing, creepy, doesn't follow standard hygiene guidelines, and very dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

No need to re-write what other's have already shared-read all the poor reviews and they will provide you with an overview of what you can expect from this doctor. Find another specialist who actually cares about you as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dismissive of concerns, rushed, and extremely RUDE. Would not recommend anyone to see such a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Jadi found out my cervical cancer after many doctors in the city missed it. This was about 5 yrs ago . I'm alive today due to his hardwork and diligence.thank you Dr Jadi

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

This Dr has been absolutely wonderful to me no complaints what so ever.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Disappointed, to say the least. Very poor communication, lack of empathy, disorganized. Can confirm many of the concerns other reviewers have raised here. Bottom line: If, at a minimum, your preference is to not have your wife leave Jadi's office in tears, on account of his shoddy treatment, find another OBGYN. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Jadi is the best gynecologist I have ever been to but unfortunately it takes forever in the waiting room. But, I understand when he is needed over at the hospital to deliver a baby. Causing the long wait time.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

All I'm going to say is this... at first I thought the wait times were really annoying and it was starting to get to me. Dr. Jadi suspected (and NO other doctor did) my pain was coming from endometriosis...he peformed laproscopy...it went AMAZING. And he was bang-on. I had endometriosis, he got rid of it all and i am cured. I am soooo grateful for him, he caught this for me at a young age and i truly believe i would have never known if it wasnt for him. I will now proudly wait in his waiting room for how ever many hours, this doctor is my saviour (not to be dramatic but its the truth) and hes so caring and genuine. He IS worth the wait he DOES know what he's talking about and he truly cares.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Ive had dr. Jadi for my first pregnancy as well as a minor surgery and abnormal pap tests. He has always been kind and gentle with me. He has always helping me to relax and remain calm in terrifying situations. When I was in labour he was not on duty but did stop in my room to check how I was. Ive requested him again for my current pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Jadi is a terrible doctor. Very little empathy and has a tendency to scold patients for whatever reason is available or simply because of no reason at all. I've had 3 visits and all have been a terrible experience. Knowledge seems very poor and is scary to find out how little knowledge this doctor has.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015