Ratings for Dr. M Jadi

Dr Jadi found out my cervical cancer after many doctors in the city missed it. This was about 5 yrs ago . I'm alive today due to his hardwork and diligence.thank you Dr Jadi

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

This Dr has been absolutely wonderful to me no complaints what so ever.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Disappointed, to say the least. Very poor communication, lack of empathy, disorganized. Can confirm many of the concerns other reviewers have raised here. Bottom line: If, at a minimum, your preference is to not have your wife leave Jadi's office in tears, on account of his shoddy treatment, find another OBGYN. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Jadi is the best gynecologist I have ever been to but unfortunately it takes forever in the waiting room. But, I understand when he is needed over at the hospital to deliver a baby. Causing the long wait time.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

All I'm going to say is this... at first I thought the wait times were really annoying and it was starting to get to me. Dr. Jadi suspected (and NO other doctor did) my pain was coming from endometriosis...he peformed laproscopy...it went AMAZING. And he was bang-on. I had endometriosis, he got rid of it all and i am cured. I am soooo grateful for him, he caught this for me at a young age and i truly believe i would have never known if it wasnt for him. I will now proudly wait in his waiting room for how ever many hours, this doctor is my saviour (not to be dramatic but its the truth) and hes so caring and genuine. He IS worth the wait he DOES know what he's talking about and he truly cares.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Ive had dr. Jadi for my first pregnancy as well as a minor surgery and abnormal pap tests. He has always been kind and gentle with me. He has always helping me to relax and remain calm in terrifying situations. When I was in labour he was not on duty but did stop in my room to check how I was. Ive requested him again for my current pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Jadi is a terrible doctor. Very little empathy and has a tendency to scold patients for whatever reason is available or simply because of no reason at all. I've had 3 visits and all have been a terrible experience. Knowledge seems very poor and is scary to find out how little knowledge this doctor has.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

All around bad experience with this OB at the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Jadi performed my cone biopsy surgery. My meetings with him were brief but he was kind and answered any questions I had. I've been told by GGH nurses that he is a great surgeon with very few patient complications. My surgery went well and I'm hoping for a positive follow up. Office staff can be challenging at times with booking of my surgery, not calling back when they say, etc but overall caring maybe just extremely busy!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been to see Dr Jadi for a couple of different procedures (tubal ligation & cervical biopsy). I've never had a bad experience and despite the poor reviews I've read below, I think he has a great 'bedside manner' and is gentle & kind with a sense of humour too. I have to go back to see him about options one being possibly a hysterectomy. I don't live in Guelph any more but I trust this Doc & I'm sticking with him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015