Ratings for Dr. M Jadi

An excellent knowledgeable surgeon . Many comments are not true and I don’t know why people not telling the truth. He does not do unnecessary and unindicated surgery. He is professional caring doctor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I was nervous about my hysterectomy and also about the doctor after reading the reviews...BUT please judge on your own. Dr Jadi was nothing but pleasant, kind, understanding and polite with me during all appointments and the actual procedure. As for being prompt well maybe no so much but then some patients may need a bit more time so it is understandable and I would not hold that against him. Thank you for being patient and understanding with me

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I was nervous with all the negatuve reviews. I arrived and front staff were pleasant. I didnt have to wait long at all. Dr. Jadi came in and was very nice. Asked a bunch of question since it was my first visit. He asked if he could do a biopsy. And explained it is a bit uncomfortable. I agreed and he told me everything he was doing. I wasnt uncomfortable at all. Dr Jadi is very easy to talk to and has a sense of humor. I was happy.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Jadi himself is very professional but I have yet to be seen on time. Even when making the first appointment for the day I have waited over half an hour each time. Then when I finally get in, I get about 5 minutes of his time.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I found Dr. Jadi very professional and knowledgeable. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this doctor and his group if you want professional service.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

If you are looking for someone to hold your hand Dr. Jadi is not the person. I can say he is professional & straightforward, he is also the best OB surgeon Guelph has.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I would see someone else. Just refuse if you are referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Jadi for years and while he can seem rushed sometimes, he is a great doctor who always listens to my concerns. He is very helpful and doesn't mind explaining things in an easy to understand way.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Hi is rude. Doesn't like to answer question and is always rushed. I don't feel comfortable sharing concerns with him. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I was refered to Dr jadi and was really worried after reading reviews here. I had my appointment today and was pleasantly surprised that the office was clean and welcoming and the staff was friendly. Dr jadi was very nice and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions.I would recommend to anyone who is comfortable having a male doctor. He was very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017