Ratings for Dr. M Jadi

Seen Dr. Jadi last year for a biopsy he was kind gentle explained everything he was doing and made me feel very comfortable when I went back for the results he was kind thoughtful and explained everything I couldn't of asked for a nicer Dr.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I do not recommend this doctor. Can't attest to his skills, but his bedside manners are terrible: rude, dismissive, doesn't believe you, doesn't want to explain things,etc. And in my opinion, communication skills are just as important as technical skills. If patients tell similar negative experiences with this doctor, then there must be some truth to it! I switched to another ObGyn and I couldn't be happier with her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Jadi was very knowledgable. He listened to my history thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable when I was feeling pretty anxious about my visit. He answered all my questions and give me short and long term options and also welcomed me to come back if I wanted to discuss it further. I'm grateful for him and putting me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

An excellent knowledgeable surgeon . Many comments are not true and I don’t know why people not telling the truth. He does not do unnecessary and unindicated surgery. He is professional caring doctor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I was nervous about my hysterectomy and also about the doctor after reading the reviews...BUT please judge on your own. Dr Jadi was nothing but pleasant, kind, understanding and polite with me during all appointments and the actual procedure. As for being prompt well maybe no so much but then some patients may need a bit more time so it is understandable and I would not hold that against him. Thank you for being patient and understanding with me

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I was nervous with all the negatuve reviews. I arrived and front staff were pleasant. I didnt have to wait long at all. Dr. Jadi came in and was very nice. Asked a bunch of question since it was my first visit. He asked if he could do a biopsy. And explained it is a bit uncomfortable. I agreed and he told me everything he was doing. I wasnt uncomfortable at all. Dr Jadi is very easy to talk to and has a sense of humor. I was happy.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Jadi himself is very professional but I have yet to be seen on time. Even when making the first appointment for the day I have waited over half an hour each time. Then when I finally get in, I get about 5 minutes of his time.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I found Dr. Jadi very professional and knowledgeable. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this doctor and his group if you want professional service.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

If you are looking for someone to hold your hand Dr. Jadi is not the person. I can say he is professional & straightforward, he is also the best OB surgeon Guelph has.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I would see someone else. Just refuse if you are referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017