Ratings for Dr. M Jadi

I found Dr. Jadi very professional and knowledgeable. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this doctor and his group if you want professional service.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

If you are looking for someone to hold your hand Dr. Jadi is not the person. I can say he is professional & straightforward, he is also the best OB surgeon Guelph has.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I would see someone else. Just refuse if you are referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Jadi for years and while he can seem rushed sometimes, he is a great doctor who always listens to my concerns. He is very helpful and doesn't mind explaining things in an easy to understand way.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Hi is rude. Doesn't like to answer question and is always rushed. I don't feel comfortable sharing concerns with him. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I was refered to Dr jadi and was really worried after reading reviews here. I had my appointment today and was pleasantly surprised that the office was clean and welcoming and the staff was friendly. Dr jadi was very nice and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions.I would recommend to anyone who is comfortable having a male doctor. He was very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I normally see a different obgyn (as I have an ongoing condition) but he no longer does surgery. So when I needed 2 cysts removed I was send to dr. Jadi. I have nothing good to say. He is rude, condisending and refused to answer any questions I had. I even have concerns he messed up my surgery! All in all I am just trying to forget him, and when I need my next surgery (as he left some and they grew back) I will refuse to see him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I just had an appointment at this office with Dr. Jadi after 2 cancelled appointments because he was on call the night before and needed sleep during the day. Fine, understood, but I feel that reception should have figured this out and given me a little more notice than the day before. I live in Toronto and I don't have a car, so I had to take a 3 hour bus ride just to get to Guelph for the day. I waited for 30 minute before I finally got into the room, and realized I had to pee so I asked the receptionist if it was ok if I stepped out for a sec. She scolded me and told me to hurry of she would cancel my appointment. Obviously annoyed, I hurried to the bathroom and back. I waited another 10 minutes for Dr. Jadi to come in, who was obviously in no rush, so at this point I had been waiting 45 minute past my scheduled appointment. The room seemed very unclean; there was a rusty gas tank beside the bed, the lubricant lid was left open, the tools were just sitting on the sink, and everything else in the room looked really old and creepy. I am a health care professional and was very disturbed by this, not to mention, very nervous because I was supposed to have a LEEP procedure done. When he finally came in, he gave me an up and down and asked me why I was in for. I told him I was referred and that he should have my doctors note but explained him my situation anyways. I told him to talk to me in medical terminology so that I could get all of the information that I needed about what was going on. He didn't, and even talked to me like I was a child. He was incorrect about several facts which was very irritating, I tried to ask more directed questions so I could understand but he just seemed annoyed and asked me if I understood in a demeaning manner. After I got on the table, he came into the room and completely stopped talking and instead, used hand gestures to get me positioned how he wanted, by patting the end of the table for me to scooch down and then the stirrups to put my feet in. Still not really knowing what he was going to do, I asked if he was going to do the procedure and what to expect. He just said "don't worry I won't do anything without telling you" he didn't end up doing the procedure and just told me to come back in 6 months for a follow up he quickly rinsed the speculate and tools in the sink and put them back in the same spot they were when I came into the room. Before I could cover myself up, he said "see you in 6 months and opened the door and was out of there. " At this point i didn't know what he even know what he did down there, I was so confused and looked around the room for any evidence of blood or anything to see if he did the procedure that I was referred for. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME. I am frustrated that he didn't give me a chance to ask questions and was so vague and rushed when I did. I am never going back to that office again. He is unprofessional, disorganized, dehumanizing, creepy, doesn't follow standard hygiene guidelines, and very dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

No need to re-write what other's have already shared-read all the poor reviews and they will provide you with an overview of what you can expect from this doctor. Find another specialist who actually cares about you as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dismissive of concerns, rushed, and extremely RUDE. Would not recommend anyone to see such a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016