You may also like

Rate Dr. M Jadi

Dr. M Jadi's Ratings

Ive had dr. Jadi for my first pregnancy as well as a minor surgery and abnormal pap tests. He has always been kind and gentle with me. He has always helping me to relax and remain calm in terrifying situations. When I was in labour he was not on duty but did stop in my room to check how I was. Ive requested him again for my current pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Jadi is a terrible doctor. Very little empathy and has a tendency to scold patients for whatever reason is available or simply because of no reason at all. I've had 3 visits and all have been a terrible experience. Knowledge seems very poor and is scary to find out how little knowledge this doctor has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

All around bad experience with this OB at the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Dr. Jadi performed my cone biopsy surgery. My meetings with him were brief but he was kind and answered any questions I had. I've been told by GGH nurses that he is a great surgeon with very few patient complications. My surgery went well and I'm hoping for a positive follow up. Office staff can be challenging at times with booking of my surgery, not calling back when they say, etc but overall caring maybe just extremely busy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been to see Dr Jadi for a couple of different procedures (tubal ligation & cervical biopsy). I've never had a bad experience and despite the poor reviews I've read below, I think he has a great 'bedside manner' and is gentle & kind with a sense of humour too. I have to go back to see him about options one being possibly a hysterectomy. I don't live in Guelph any more but I trust this Doc & I'm sticking with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

If you've been referred to Dr. Jadi, get another referral.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

My wife has had the worst experience with this jackass,Jadi, and the whole staff there. Every single appointment, there is an issue, from forgetting about her in the waiting room (1.5 hour wait) to booking her c-section, only to realize that woops, it's on Easter Monday. I called to ask why my wife left in tears, balling her eyes out, and the lovely nurse simply clunks the phone down and pretends we were disconnected. EVERYONE in the office blames it on their new computer system. Does the computer calendar not recognize Easter? How's about looking up from your computer, get up out of your office chair, get pro-active, and look around the waiting room if you know there might be a problem learning a computer program that is likely very very user-friendly. Gee, that very pregnant woman has been waiting for Jadi for over an hour!! On top of it all, having to put up with him being creepy, which seems to be the comment that is consistent among other people's experience with him.
I would gladly give a positive comment and review if we had anything good to say. We will never use Jadi again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

This guy is literally the worst, knowledge and communication definitely needs work, but his treatment of his patients is atrocious. I was a poor student who accidentally missed one appointment due to extenuating circumstances, and he sent me a bill for $50! I switched doctors when the refused to waive or reduce the fee (I was a student with no money who could barely afford transportation/food), and he sent it to a collection agency in an attempt to destroy my credit. Dr. Namus in town is so much more reasonable, caring and compassionate, and this guy could learn a lot from him regarding how to treat people. (I also called recently just to check on his practice partner, but now their fines for missed appointments are up to $75-100 - money grubbing greedy jerks).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Jadi after I had severe abdominal pain. Luckily I didn't have to deal with him for long as I was then referred to a oncologist in Hamilton. However, I knew from the beginning that I not comfortable with this doctor. He is ignorant, rude and didn't seem to genuinely care. After reading some of these comments I am glad I didn't have to deal with him. I am disgusted at some of the things he did. This should not be allowed in the health profession when your mandate is to help people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Horrible experience. I was referred to Dr. Jadi because of uterine pain. After he did my examination he told me that it was all in my head and that I was essentially making it up, or that I had endured some sort of sexual abuse, which I had told him several times never happened. It took me 6 years later to finally get a diagnosis. One that took the specialist all of 3 minutes to discover. Dr. Jadi was rude, unprofessional, not personable, and offered no signs that he was actually interested in what I had to say or cared. Worst health care experience I have ever had. I would never recommend him and have told my female friends to stay away from his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709952].votes_count ]]