Ratings for Dr. S.H. Moodley

The best of the best! First rate all of the time. Well respected by everyone. Thank you for looking after us.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Mrs Moodley isnt rude, she is abrupt and direct. That said, i find her distasteful, it is the doctor i am there to see. Carole has always been wonderful in every sense. Dr. Moodley is outstanding with respect to any type of injury and know exactly who to send you to or what to prescribe. Spot on 100%. I also appreciate his refusal to order radiology where he is determined that symptoms expressed are ordinary. If you read about symptoms for gynecological cancers, many syptoms are not easily identified. Because of this, a cancer that should have been prevented in a doctors office resulted in several years of decline to my health, financial stability, my marriage and now my declining mental capacity to tolerate negative events. He is applying that same pattern to another health matter that has plagued me since Christmas and the ever present wait for the call back that never comes. I love you dr moidley because you did apologize to me for your role in this and that is huge in my books. But please dont dismiss me. I only come to you when i am afraid.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Same feelings as most of the other people commenting about his wife. Doctor moodley is such a great person and is so nice and caring but as a doctor he has not helped me. The only thing he'll do is refer me to other doctors and I have had to drop out of school for a year because he is SO SLOW to do anything! I had to pay $35 every five minutes for an hour long appointment with a REAL doctor who knew what he was doing. He pointed out everything wrong with me from just looking at my previous blood work that Dr moodley was saying was fine for over a year. I went back to dr. moodley again and he said the same blood work was good even though every single piece of medical document online, website I can find, and the expensive doctor say I'm really high risk for heart disease and a ton of other things. The real doctor helped me out so much in a single appointment. Long story short, IF I went to the actual doctor first instead of 'doctor' moodley, it WOULDN'T of cost me my relationship and two years of highschool and I wouldn't still be dealing with severe chronic pain.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr.Moodley has been my doctor since I was born he's an excellent doctor very caring and understanding. But his wife is terrible she does not give us any appointments and ignores you she doesn't care about the situation that you are in even if it is an emergency. Another receptionist that works here is so caring and understanding and she will try to get you an appointment on the same day and recommend any medication to take but dr.moodleys wife does not give it. There timing is also bad you have to wait 30min to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Doctor is fine but his wife is horrid. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

His wife is horrible - should not be dealing with customers.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Great Doctor, caring, polite, knowledgeable and listens to you. No matter your status. 10/10. As others have said though, his wife is terrible, rude and quick to blame others. However, this is "Doctors Wife Syndrome". And her attitude did change when she learned I was a Professional (the blonde part time girl is very good though).

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I have to agree that the biggest negative with Dr Moodly is how rude and uncaring his wife is, when she is working as his receptionist. In a way it is like the soup nazi from Seinfeld, "no appointment for you!" That being said Dr Moodly is very kind, compassionate and always willing to get to the bottom of issues. Too bad the overall experience is so tainted by Mrs Moodly.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I find that Mrs Moodley is extremely rude to all of her patients. I have NEVER had a pleasent experience with her. She is nasty and very unfriendly and my mother who expressed her opions to Dr Moodley in a letter about his wife and the way she treats people resulted in my mom told to find a new doctor. I think its disgusting the way she acts towards other people only calling to get help with their health problems. She should NOT be allowed to answer the phones or deal with patients!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011