Ratings for Dr. Dean Zizzo

Very rude and arrogant doctor. Does not care about his patients. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

staff is great and very helpful. hes amazing as a family doctor always there to help with any issue I have . cant be happier

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

cant afford to be a customer of this bussiness. Charges extra for everything possible. Its sad as for a family doctor level he is amazing

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

left today feeling deflated. This is my 4th scheduled appointment where I couldn't stay and wait it out. My appointment was for 3:15 pm and left at 3:55 as I had my work truck parked at the theater parking lot and had to get my truck in the loading dock by 4:30 pm. Do these people not realize some of us have jobs as well!!!!!!! why am I even making an appointment if it"s just disregarded. Well off to the clinic i guess, if the Dr. doesn't like tough!!!! I am definitely looking for a new doctor......this place sucks.....especially the receptionist with the GOD complex!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I’m reading all of these bad reviews and can only imagine the patients themselves....sure people have different experiences, some good and some bad, but to read that Dr. Dean is incompetent and/or doesn’t care? Joke. My wife and I have a large family. Some are seen by Dean, some by Angelo and some by Richard. This is a great family of doctors. Unless you’re looking to stay off work, complain about the system and be angry and needy in general, Dean and family are great. Couldn’t be happier with the care and attention he offers as a professional. And if you have kids, you’re in good hands. Keep it up!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

All this dr wants is money. I do not believe he cares about his patients. Never on time. This is a dr to stay away from. There are other Drs accepting new patients. Pick one of those.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

The care that the staff and Dr. Zizzo's office put into your care is insufficient. It seems that they do not pull your chart when you converse with them or ask for an appointment, as their suggestion of what to do in my case was to call back if I was still sick in a couple weeks - despite having pre-existing conditions that if they had pulled the chart would certainly have brought me in. I tried for a month to be treated and ultimately had to go to the ER twice in order to get seen and given treatment. Dr. Zizzo or his office have yet to contact to comment on results.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I only went to Dr. Zizzo a few times after my old doctor retired, and knew right away that I needed to find a better doctor. The wait times were HORRIBLE. At least an hour every time, usually longer. And once your name was called, you wait in the examining room for another 15-30 minutes yet before he would waltz in finally. Appointments were extremely short, perhaps 5-10 minutes. He didn't care about his patients personally, just wanted to write you a quick prescription and then send you on your way again. The receptionists were not friendly. I tried, unsuccessfully, to get my medical file returned to me when I left. They told me it would cost me quite a bit of money. So my new doctor was unable to gain access to my files, which included an important echo cardiogram. The parking lot!! It's pretty much the only Pay Parking on the mountain. Such a ridiculous and unkind way to rip off people who are there for medical appointments. When I had to go to a walk-in clinic at one point when their office was unable to see me, he was pretty annoyed with me. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Put me on anti-depressants without seeing me personally, no check-ups afterwards and no opportunity to ask questions. Frequently threatened me for going to walk-in clinics. "I'm going to come after you, and you wouldn't want that" "I'm going to kick you off my roster". If you are a normal person who has a busy life and needs the fast service of a walk-in clinic zizzo is not for you. If you have mental health issues/concerns zizzo is DEFINITELY not for you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have had Dr Dean since he started. Never have had any problems. Always will refer if he's not sure for second oppinum. Nothing negative to say.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017