Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Muelleman

The first time I went to Dr. Muelleman, I had previously seen two other Doctors who misdiagnosed/could not help me. Dr. Muelleman immediately knew what was wrong with me, starting treating me and I began improving. Treatment took a long time but I was impressed with his knowledge and his professionalism. He's a very caring person also. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I took my terrified 9yr old to Dr Muellman for warts and he handled her with the upmost care and concern. He is a hoot and although she dislikes going because a kid can only handle so much "bug juice" she likes him and thinks he is funny.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Muelleman is such a wonderful Dr. He takes plenty of time to listen, is so down to earth, and has such a great personality. He knows his stuff! I have seen him Twice, for different problems, and he is Super. Both problems were taken care of and I received the Best Treatment by him and his Fantastic Staff. Everyone in his office is so Kind. You couldn't find a better Dr. anywhere!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Peter J. Muelleman's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Oxford