Ratings for Dr. Ali Husain

Excellent bed side manner and I couldnt be happier with my breast reduction.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I would absolutely never recommend seeing Dr. Husian to anyone. Not only is he completely arrogant, lacking in any form of bedside manor, he is hours late for his appointments and cancels mid procedure without explanation or follow up. When questioned for a reason he short and rude and takes it as an attack, rather than a reasonable inquiry after a patient has invested so time, money, and travel. His reasoning is he explained already when I was semi sedated and shouldn’t have to explain again, and doesn’t have time to follow up with all his patients regardless of a procedure that did not go well- I’ve never met a doctor as inconsiderate and rude and am thankful my procedure did not go through regardless of my time and money invested as it was a mistake to considered him for a procedure.

Submitted March 6, 2017

I had breast augmentation at the beginning of this month and I am very happy with the results! I'm still in the process of healing. A lot of the swelling has already subsided, and my breasts will psettle in place in the next few months. Dr Husain was very professional and recommended I have an areolar incision based on how my breast tissue would look after the augmentation and I'm glad I trusted in his expertise. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a BA

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I went to Dr. husain for a breast reduction. If you are looking for a breast reduction PLEASE consider another plastic surgeon. My breasts look horrible! I was a 32H before surgery and I am now a 32E/F. He took me down maybe 2 cup sizes. I am so frustrated, I was so excited to go bra shopping but it is just as much of a hassle now as it was before. I still need to buy specialty bras. One breast is considerably larger than the other. I am a young, fit and healthy 25 year old, my breasts are still too large for my body and I still have back pain. He never spoke to me after my surgery, I saw him 2 months post op for a quick 2 mins appointment. I have a lollipop incision, my scars are very large and prominent. I will definitely need another breast reduction in the near future. I will never go to him again!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I spent the better part of this summer (2016) in the hospital for treatment of a huge ulcer on the side of my right foot, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, hypertension & stress-related issues. Dr. Husain performed a skin graft to cover the ulcer on August 9th. The skin was donated from my thigh. I spent another 3 weeks in the hospital on bed rest & returned home August 31st. I have daily visits from the VON to attend to dressing changes. I am doing extremely well & can put full weight on my foot. I had another follow up appointment yesterday & he told me how well I am doing. I see him in another 6 weeks. I am so pleased as I have been dealing with this particular ulcer for months & was despairing that I would have to live with it for the rest of my life!! Thank you Dr. Husain. My appreciation is endless.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I wouldn't ever let Dr Ali near me again . I had 3 c sections which left me with a c section over hang he suggested mini tummy tuck and a bit of lipo . I asked before surgery if he'll use dissolvable stitches he said yes it wasn't until a week later taking my bandage off I discovered the staples , I was in tears . I messaged him and he rang trying to blame me being sleepy after surgery as to the reason I had no idea about the staples being used but I think it was pure time cheating as staples are 5 times faster than hand stitching, he also had nurses coming in asking how long my procedure will take before sugery and he said 40 mins. For $8000 I'm not impressed with the whole outcome , bottom part of my stomach yes but upper no , I'm still wondering if he really did do lipo . Staff were all amazing but wouldn't rate Dr Ali highly at all . Wish I had of waited and went to Thailand now

Submitted June 28, 2016

I saw Dr Huesein for a BA a year ago and couldn't be happier. Post surgery advice and care was absolutely above expectation and reassured any concerns I had.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He was very polite and comfortable to be around but I had 2 surgeries done at once and both have bad scarring and ugly features. He got $8000 from me and I got a horrible disappointment. I would absolutely not recommend him for any cosmetic surgeries, weather it be on your face or your body.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Housain and the results of my breast augmentation. He honestly changed my life and I am so thankful. Juvederm injections were also great, didn't last as long as I had hoped but that will be different with everyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very unhappy with what Dr Ali has done to me. He has made my breasts look worse than they ever were. If you think you need a lift, DO NOT GO TO HIM as he doesn't mention it at all! I've completely WASTED my money by going to him for my breast augmentation!!!

Submitted November 6, 2015