Ratings for Dr. Ali Husain

I wouldn't ever let Dr Ali near me again . I had 3 c sections which left me with a c section over hang he suggested mini tummy tuck and a bit of lipo . I asked before surgery if he'll use dissolvable stitches he said yes it wasn't until a week later taking my bandage off I discovered the staples , I was in tears . I messaged him and he rang trying to blame me being sleepy after surgery as to the reason I had no idea about the staples being used but I think it was pure time cheating as staples are 5 times faster than hand stitching, he also had nurses coming in asking how long my procedure will take before sugery and he said 40 mins. For $8000 I'm not impressed with the whole outcome , bottom part of my stomach yes but upper no , I'm still wondering if he really did do lipo . Staff were all amazing but wouldn't rate Dr Ali highly at all . Wish I had of waited and went to Thailand now

Submitted June 28, 2016

I saw Dr Huesein for a BA a year ago and couldn't be happier. Post surgery advice and care was absolutely above expectation and reassured any concerns I had.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He was very polite and comfortable to be around but I had 2 surgeries done at once and both have bad scarring and ugly features. He got $8000 from me and I got a horrible disappointment. I would absolutely not recommend him for any cosmetic surgeries, weather it be on your face or your body.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Housain and the results of my breast augmentation. He honestly changed my life and I am so thankful. Juvederm injections were also great, didn't last as long as I had hoped but that will be different with everyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very unhappy with what Dr Ali has done to me. He has made my breasts look worse than they ever were. If you think you need a lift, DO NOT GO TO HIM as he doesn't mention it at all! I've completely WASTED my money by going to him for my breast augmentation!!!

Submitted November 6, 2015

Absolutely over the moon with dr Ali, I had breast augmentation and he was amazing!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Incredible doctor, the service I received during and after my breast augmentation was very supportive and I'd do it again in a heart beat. Dr Ali is great!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I had a Full Tummy Tuck, muscle repair and lipo done by Dr. Husain. He was very pleasant and ensured that he answered any questions you had. He spent over 2 hours finishing the procedure than was planned. The nurses say he is very meticulous and good at what he does. The only suggestion I would have is for his office to provide patients with more info on remitting payment to the hospital...i.e. where the finance office is located and what payment methods they accept. After taking the time to go pay the hospital fee I discovered I simply could have called and paid via credit card over the phone. Apart from that I have no complaints...everyone was very pleasant including all staff and the Doctor. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Husain's secretary had a face and mannerism that made me scared to approach her. We were sent there by ER doctors for surgery for my spouse, who had an open boxer's fracture. We had an appointment at 10:30 and didn't get in until noon. Husain did not take xrays and looked distant and anxious to see us out. He told my spouse to make a fist, then that he would only need a cast, no surgery. We were ecstatic! He told us to go to the Dumont 3 weeks after to have the cast taken off and that he could return to work 2 weeks after that. I asked him if I should make an appointment with the Dumont; he told me he would send paperwork, then turned to the nurse and asked if it was lunch time! We went to the Dumont as told, and were told by the ER doctor that he did not "judge us" for being there, but that we should be at the surgeon's; the follow up was his job. He took the cast off regardless, but xrays revealed a bone that healed at an angle, in a triangular shape, with a knuckle an inch below

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Sorry to hear some have had bad experiences - but my experience with Dr Husain was great. We joked around a bit and it helped lighten the room. Had both wrists done for carpal tunnel and it was a great experence. Healed great and can hardly see a scar. My experence was super.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011