Ratings for Dr. Ali Husain

I went to Dr. husain for a breast reduction. If you are looking for a breast reduction PLEASE consider another plastic surgeon. My breasts look horrible! I was a 32H before surgery and I am now a 32E/F. He took me down maybe 2 cup sizes. I am so frustrated, I was so excited to go bra shopping but it is just as much of a hassle now as it was before. I still need to buy specialty bras. One breast is considerably larger than the other. I am a young, fit and healthy 25 year old, my breasts are still too large for my body and I still have back pain. He never spoke to me after my surgery, I saw him 2 months post op for a quick 2 mins appointment. I have a lollipop incision, my scars are very large and prominent. I will definitely need another breast reduction in the near future. I will never go to him again!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I spent the better part of this summer (2016) in the hospital for treatment of a huge ulcer on the side of my right foot, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, hypertension & stress-related issues. Dr. Husain performed a skin graft to cover the ulcer on August 9th. The skin was donated from my thigh. I spent another 3 weeks in the hospital on bed rest & returned home August 31st. I have daily visits from the VON to attend to dressing changes. I am doing extremely well & can put full weight on my foot. I had another follow up appointment yesterday & he told me how well I am doing. I see him in another 6 weeks. I am so pleased as I have been dealing with this particular ulcer for months & was despairing that I would have to live with it for the rest of my life!! Thank you Dr. Husain. My appreciation is endless.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I wouldn't ever let Dr Ali near me again . I had 3 c sections which left me with a c section over hang he suggested mini tummy tuck and a bit of lipo . I asked before surgery if he'll use dissolvable stitches he said yes it wasn't until a week later taking my bandage off I discovered the staples , I was in tears . I messaged him and he rang trying to blame me being sleepy after surgery as to the reason I had no idea about the staples being used but I think it was pure time cheating as staples are 5 times faster than hand stitching, he also had nurses coming in asking how long my procedure will take before sugery and he said 40 mins. For $8000 I'm not impressed with the whole outcome , bottom part of my stomach yes but upper no , I'm still wondering if he really did do lipo . Staff were all amazing but wouldn't rate Dr Ali highly at all . Wish I had of waited and went to Thailand now

Submitted June 28, 2016

I saw Dr Huesein for a BA a year ago and couldn't be happier. Post surgery advice and care was absolutely above expectation and reassured any concerns I had.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He was very polite and comfortable to be around but I had 2 surgeries done at once and both have bad scarring and ugly features. He got $8000 from me and I got a horrible disappointment. I would absolutely not recommend him for any cosmetic surgeries, weather it be on your face or your body.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Housain and the results of my breast augmentation. He honestly changed my life and I am so thankful. Juvederm injections were also great, didn't last as long as I had hoped but that will be different with everyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very unhappy with what Dr Ali has done to me. He has made my breasts look worse than they ever were. If you think you need a lift, DO NOT GO TO HIM as he doesn't mention it at all! I've completely WASTED my money by going to him for my breast augmentation!!!

Submitted November 6, 2015

Absolutely over the moon with dr Ali, I had breast augmentation and he was amazing!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Incredible doctor, the service I received during and after my breast augmentation was very supportive and I'd do it again in a heart beat. Dr Ali is great!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I had a Full Tummy Tuck, muscle repair and lipo done by Dr. Husain. He was very pleasant and ensured that he answered any questions you had. He spent over 2 hours finishing the procedure than was planned. The nurses say he is very meticulous and good at what he does. The only suggestion I would have is for his office to provide patients with more info on remitting payment to the hospital...i.e. where the finance office is located and what payment methods they accept. After taking the time to go pay the hospital fee I discovered I simply could have called and paid via credit card over the phone. Apart from that I have no complaints...everyone was very pleasant including all staff and the Doctor. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012