Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Clay

Dr Clay is the most knowledgeable Dr my family has ever gone to. He is compassionate and kind and extremely thorough. We mare lucky to have been referred to him by another very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I have always found Dr. Clay to be extremely knowledgeable and approachable. He bedside manner is comforting and patient. There is no question you cannot ask and no matter too small to discuss with him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Scott Clay embodies everything a doctor should be: knowledgeable, thorough, kind, patient, proactive. He is very generous with his time and knowledge. I've never seen a better bedside manner. His devotion to gift for caring for elderly patients is particularly noble. It gives me great comfort to know what good hands my family are in. I could not possibly recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I have always found Dr. Clay to be attentive, knowledgeble and concerned about any issue I may have. He is always ready to go the extra mile and never rushes you. He is one of the few Doctors I have encountered that made me feel like and individual and not just another patient. Brunswick is fortunate to have such a caring physician.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Clay is the physician for a family member who has dementia, Alzheimer's, rheumatoid arthritis and a blood disorder. Needless to say, she can be a handful at times! Dr. Clay is extremely knowledgeable about her issues and has an incredible bedside manner. He's patient, compassionate and very thorough. He’s got great follow up and has always made my family member and myself feel completely comfortable. We can’t imagine finding a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr Clay is very kind and knowledgeable and he is very clear in his explination of medical conditions and remedies. He has a great deal of empathy for the eldery and is very patient with the difficulties we have because of age. I have known very few physicians who care as strongly about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Wonderful doctor, compassionate, concerned, motivated by desire to serve and care for others. Dedicated, hard-working, and knowledgeable. Recommend him highly without reservation

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Kind, thorough and extremely knowledgable. But, above all, caring. I have seen him for routine issues and in the ER and, while other doctors have sometimes disappointed me, Dr. Clay has saved the day! Other family members are equally impressed. Smart, smart, smart- and he cares.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Clay is kind, caring and extremely thorough. We are lucky to have him in our community. He has given EXCELLENT care to me and my entire family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I am exceptionally pleased with this physician after 4 years as his patient. He is very knowledgeable as well as kind and considerate. I have had many MDs in the past, and worked with MD's and feel Dr. Clay is one of the best I have encountered. I am sorry that the previous poster had a bad experience, I know that some forget that a physician is only human and cannot have all the answers. My experience with this Dr. is that he will work with you to try to find the problem and design an approach to address it.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Scott C. Clay's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Brunswick, GA