Ratings for Dr. Fred J. Duhon

I just started seeing Dr. Duhon. I was impressed. My previous doctor left the area with no notification, but Dr. Duhon took me on almost immediately and his office staff called me back the next day for an appointment. I was also very impressed that he called me personally for my lab results. You don't get that kind of attention from a doctor anymore.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Rudest office staff I've ever encountered in a doctor's office in all my life.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor that took the time to find out that I had a heart problem when another doctor said I was to young to have one. He takes time with his patients and cares about them. He makes sure you understand all options if you are sick and does his best to refer you to someone if he thinks you need futher testing. He is a great leader of his profession in this area. ~Shannon Owensby LaFayette, GA

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr Duhon is a very good Doctor .He takes time with you and listens to your problems. He has a wonderful bedside manner.He is very knowledgeable. He has a wonderful staff. They are so friendly and treat you like you are special.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Fred J. Duhon's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1968)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just started seeing Dr. Duhon. I was impressed. My previous doctor left the area with no notification, but Dr. Duhon took me on almost immediately and his o..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rudest office staff I've ever encountered in a doctor's office in all my life. "

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great knowledgable and caring doctor. He has wonderful bedside manners. Staff is friendly and will help in anyway they can. "

May 6, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=664443'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=664443'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014