Ratings for Dr. Louis C. Chiara

Excellent Dr ,I highly recommend staff is friendly , frintbdesk is professional Dr. Is caring and proffessial can't say enough great things about this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Good doctor, cares. His staff is always helpful, easy to schedule/change an appointment. Good results.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

This doctor cares about his patients! His staff is always helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Very good doctor. I have been going to him for 12 years now. My whole family sees him. We look forward to our appointments.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I am forever grateful to Dr Chiara & his nurse for finding an appt for me in their busy schedule because what I thought was poison ivy turned out to be a bad case of shingles and he was able to prescribe anti-retrovirals meds just in time. Had I needed to wait even another day they wouldn't have been so effective. He even called me over the weekend to check on me. I'm really grateful for his prompt and excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

This is one of the best doctors I have been to. He knows his stuff and cares about his patients. He is excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Unprofessional in his approach and his behavior. I had skin cancer on my face, his actions were inappropriate . His nurse was embarassed by his behavior and due to him I am seeking a female dermotologist. Would not recommend him to anyone. Very very bad experierence. I actually called the lab where the biopsy was sent and had them send it to my family doctor as the experience with Dr. Chiara was so bad.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

This doctor is a ****!! He will mess you up and then refuse to fix it, but he still wants his money!! Never Again!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Louis C. Chiara's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1979)

Avmed