Ratings for Dr. D'Anne M. Kleinsmith

I was missed diagnosed by Dr. Kleinsmith. After months of non-treatment then creams she finally did a biopsy which she said was negative for cancer and said it was rosacea. I questioned the diagnosis and even though I had no symptoms of rosácea,she shrugged her shoulders instead of what I would expect of a good dermatologist to do ,investigate further. After months of the spot on my face not healing I went back. She took another biopsy and I found out I had infiltrative cancer. Now it had been over a year and I ended up with a huge hole in my face and had to have plastic reconstructive surgery which I had to pay for due to her lack of a proper diagnosis. She has a nonchalant attitude giving the impression there was nothing to worry about. She also had my family history of skin cancer. I would NOT recommend anyone go to this dermatologist as I would hate to see someone else go through what I did.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. D'Anne M. Kleinsmith's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI