Ratings for Dr. Donn A. Latour

I had a very nice experience. Check to a nice facility was quick and easy. A very polite lady took my vitals and the PA was punctual offering good advice. Dr. LaTour came into introduce himself. I was very impressed and pleased. Will do annual check ups with this facility.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

They suggested I get unnecessary surgery and other tests wanting me to go to UofM. Staff is very rude if u question anything. They also make u pay in full the day of visit. They are all about the money and multiple visits and surgeries u don't need. Decided to get second opinion and They couldn't believe how rude and how long it took them to transfer my records. Lying about the doc even calling at all. I had five people in my room doing who knows what the day of my surgery. Never saw or spoke with Dr Latour. I will never go back here they lie to patients and milk insurance companies. Very bad experience to say the least. Glad I left after my second visit or I'd be in poor house by now. This place has no respect for patients. They only want patients that don't question or ask questions. Only elderly people going here too. Very sad. Taking advantage of people. Do your research before going here.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Donn LaTour to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Even if your appointment is at 7:30am, you will wait at least 45 minutes before going back to a room. Later in the day, you will wait at least an hour after your scheduled time before going to a room. Once you get to the room, plan on waiting another hour before the provider sees you. The office staff is rude and nasty. After your insurance pays 100%, they will try to collect more money from you. I would not recommend this place unless you have no where else to go!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Latour is a good doctor. The problem is money has gone to his head. Dr Latour has specialty training in Dermatology however, you don't see him. You still pay the premium fee but you see a physician's asst. who has 2 years of non specific training. The PA's do surgery, stitch you up, and do full body checks to look for cancer. The office girls tell you your appointment is with him but you see a PA. The doctor will come in and see you if you ask for it but you are getting the PA. If he comes in he is there for 3 minutes, tops! Why go to a specialist just to see a person with less training than a nurse? So, while a person could rate the doctor with high marks, you are not seeing him. Keep that in mind when you make an appointment to see him. He also will not remove more than one mole at a time. They say it is because of infection. I think it is so he can get the most amount of appointments out of you, thus, making more money.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Donn A. Latour's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal