You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kim Ireland

The main secretary is very selective on who gets an appointment and when. Very rude and condescending. If she doesn't like you, it will take weeks to get in even though you have been a patient for years.

Submitted February 4, 2016

Receptionist answering the telephone is incredibly rude and goes out of her way to be unhelpful. I am a professional in my own right and if this is the type of reception strangers get when calling her office for help, I'm surprised so many people are patients! You have a job because Dr. Ireland has patients...treat them with some respect and patience of your own! I am not rating Dr. Ireland, just her staff

Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Kim did my Botox once....well 3 times to try and equal one appointment. I always went to another place for my simple Botox treatment....$400 for 45 units. I thought I'd try Dr. Kim since so much was written about her. She convinced me I needed 75 units of Botox and charged me $750. The Botox never took effect. I called her and could barely get an appointment to try again and I had to become upset that there were no results from her injections. I'd had it done for years at the other place and never had any issues - not once. So because I paid Dr. Kim so much money, I thought I need to give her a chance to fix it. She injected another 45 units. I waited. 2 weeks went by. No results. It took me a month to get an appointment with her the 3rd time and she said she'd just add another 40 units of but I finally gave up. The Botox she was using was either expired or not really Botox because it made ZERO difference. Her office was a nightmare of papers piled sky high and slipping over spilling onto the floor and desks. It can only be one of two potential reasons - either she is not skilled in injectables or the product she uses is faulty. I let a month or two go by and embarrassingly went back to my incredible original nurse injector at The Toronto Cosmetic Clinic who continuously gives reliable consistent results without any issue.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

After years of contemplating switching doctors, her receptionist staff have pushed me to do so. I cannot believe their behaviour. There was a time when I thought 1.5+ hour waits and booking months in advance were normal, but after interviewing other doctors I see that this is just unacceptable.

Submitted June 15, 2015

I'm an ICU nurse in London, and yes...I drive to Burlington to see Dr. Kim !! She is by far one of the smartest doctors I've ever met ( of any - not only GP's). She takes time to explain things well, always gives referrals quickly an her battery of tests is top notch-she covers everything. She is always happy, and very down to earth. I thank God she is 4 years younger than me, and is such a hard worker....I hope she will be just down the hall in the retirement home and can still take care of me in our golden years !!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Kim took me on at a time when I could not find a doctor willing to take patients in my own area. I was on a wait list to be assigned a doctor and suffering from a serious illness that required more than walk in clinic care. She fit me in within 3 days and took me on as a continued patient, despite her already full patient load. As others have stated, she is occasionally behind schedule because she is thorough and takes the time to treat each patient like a human being! Her sense of humour alone is well worth the wait, and her medical knowledge is exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

INCREDIBLE doctor. Always willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Wonderful doctor. She has helped my family many times.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Kim Ireland's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The main secretary is very selective on who gets an appointment and when. Very rude and condescending. If she doesn't like you, it will take weeks to get in eve..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist answering the telephone is incredibly rude and goes out of her way to be unhelpful. I am a professional in my own right and if this is the type of..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim did my Botox once....well 3 times to try and equal one appointment. I always went to another place for my simple Botox treatment....$400 for 45 units. ..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "After years of contemplating switching doctors, her receptionist staff have pushed me to do so. I cannot believe their behaviour. There was a time when I though..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm an ICU nurse in London, and yes...I drive to Burlington to see Dr. Kim !! She is by far one of the smartest doctors I've ever met ( of any - not only GP's)...."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "So grateful to have such a caring and capable family doctor! She has helped me and my family so much"

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim took me on at a time when I could not find a doctor willing to take patients in my own area. I was on a wait list to be assigned a doctor and suffering ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "INCREDIBLE doctor. Always willing to go the extra mile."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most caring doctors left in this profession. Dr. Ireland goes over and above to care for her patients. She treats each patient like family."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. She has helped my family many times."

September 11, 2014