Ratings for Dr. Kim Ireland

Dr. Ireland is the most caring and empathetic doctor I have ever met. I feel very lucky to have her as my G.P.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

So far so good, staff and the doctor are fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

She is such a doll, giving of her time and genuine. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

DR. Kim has been my doctor for many,,, many years , She has looked after my whole Families interests with the best care....

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Ireland is compassionate, helpful, and proactive for general health and well-being. She provides stellar care to 3 generations of my family. Dr. Ireland is patient, kind, and has a brilliant memory. I know my family is in the best of hands when they see Dr. Ireland. Truly a diamond in her profession.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

My husband and I did not feel comfortable with her at all. Talked us into buy very expensive herbs/vitamins from her, obviously to make more money. When we got home I looked up what we bought and felt they were useless and really we did not need to take them at all. Ended up throwing them all out. We will never recommend her. We are never going back. Worse experience ever!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I love my doctor and her staff. She is very thorough and very caring. She has great connections with specialists and is proactive with my health. I usually have to wait to see her but I know that once I'm in her exam room, she takes her time with me as she does with all her patients. She's worth the wait. She is genuinely interested in all aspects of my life and has a great memory about my health history. She's a great role model for all women and that's why I want my daughter to be her patient as well.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

The most caring doctor I have ever been too. She really cares and helps with any questions and concerns you have. Never rushes your appointment and is amazing with follow up. Her receptionist Karry is AMAZING! She knows how scare I am of blood work she sat with me to make sure I was ok. Very caring these two are a great team!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I seriously adore this woman. She's upfront honest and has an incredible bed side manner. She's always quick to rest any fears and has a great sense of humor. I can talk to her about anything

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Kim Ireland is truly a caring Dr. She is one of a kind and defines the word of what a Dr should be. Kind, personable, wise, intelligent. To be one of her patients is an honour. She is truly thorough and knows her trade well!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016