You may also like

Rate Dr. Kim Ireland

Dr. Kim Ireland's Ratings

Dr. Kim did my Botox once....well 3 times to try and equal one appointment. I always went to another place for my simple Botox treatment....$400 for 45 units. I thought I'd try Dr. Kim since so much was written about her. She convinced me I needed 75 units of Botox and charged me $750. The Botox never took effect. I called her and could barely get an appointment to try again and I had to become upset that there were no results from her injections. I'd had it done for years at the other place and never had any issues - not once. So because I paid Dr. Kim so much money, I thought I need to give her a chance to fix it. She injected another 45 units. I waited. 2 weeks went by. No results. It took me a month to get an appointment with her the 3rd time and she said she'd just add another 40 units of but I finally gave up. The Botox she was using was either expired or not really Botox because it made ZERO difference. Her office was a nightmare of papers piled sky high and slipping over spilling onto the floor and desks. It can only be one of two potential reasons - either she is not skilled in injectables or the product she uses is faulty.

I let a month or two go by and embarrassingly went back to my incredible original nurse injector at The Toronto Cosmetic Clinic who continuously gives reliable consistent results without any issue.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2876499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

After years of contemplating switching doctors, her receptionist staff have pushed me to do so. I cannot believe their behaviour. There was a time when I thought 1.5+ hour waits and booking months in advance were normal, but after interviewing other doctors I see that this is just unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2838764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I'm an ICU nurse in London, and yes...I drive to Burlington to see Dr. Kim !! She is by far one of the smartest doctors I've ever met ( of any - not only GP's). She takes time to explain things well, always gives referrals quickly an her battery of tests is top notch-she covers everything. She is always happy, and very down to earth. I thank God she is 4 years younger than me, and is such a hard worker....I hope she will be just down the hall in the retirement home and can still take care of me in our golden years !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

So grateful to have such a caring and capable family doctor! She has helped me and my family so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Kim took me on at a time when I could not find a doctor willing to take patients in my own area. I was on a wait list to be assigned a doctor and suffering from a serious illness that required more than walk in clinic care. She fit me in within 3 days and took me on as a continued patient, despite her already full patient load. As others have stated, she is occasionally behind schedule because she is thorough and takes the time to treat each patient like a human being! Her sense of humour alone is well worth the wait, and her medical knowledge is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2734024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

INCREDIBLE doctor. Always willing to go the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

One of the most caring doctors left in this profession. Dr. Ireland goes over and above to care for her patients. She treats each patient like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Wonderful doctor. She has helped my family many times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Kim Ireland is by far the finest physician I have yet to come across. Her care and empathy are extraordinary; never mind her sense of humour. I am truly blessed to have made her acquaintance and highly recommend her to anyone seeking a proactive, top-drawer health care practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Kim Ireland is the ultimate family doctor! Remembering my first visit with her 20 years ago she explained everything with drawings and easy to understand terminology. Over the years she has treated me like her best friend. When my first son was born at 3:30 in the morning she came to the hospital to check him over at 4 in the morning. I couldn't believe it! No matter how far she runs behind she will always take the time you need with her without feeling rushed. She always greets me with a huge hug as well as one when I leave. She is extremely thorough. I am blessed to have found such an incredible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1510168].votes_count ]]