Ratings for Dr. Kim Ireland

The most caring doctor I have ever been too. She really cares and helps with any questions and concerns you have. Never rushes your appointment and is amazing with follow up. Her receptionist Karry is AMAZING! She knows how scare I am of blood work she sat with me to make sure I was ok. Very caring these two are a great team!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I seriously adore this woman. She's upfront honest and has an incredible bed side manner. She's always quick to rest any fears and has a great sense of humor. I can talk to her about anything

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Kim Ireland is truly a caring Dr. She is one of a kind and defines the word of what a Dr should be. Kind, personable, wise, intelligent. To be one of her patients is an honour. She is truly thorough and knows her trade well!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Our family's been with Dr. Kim for years and I can't say enough good things about her. Yes she is often behind schedule, but when it's your turn then her time is yours and I've never felt rushed. She is a brilliant doctor and almost eerily intuitive when it comes to diagnosing. I really don't get the staff comments either, I've never had a problem with anyone who's ever worked there. We've been going for years and I have to wait weeks or a month for appointments just like everyone else. Kerry's not ever been anything but nice. I've called her an angel, many times she's gone above and beyond for family members. If you could rate the chairs in the office I'd give a lower score because I've spent a lot of time sitting in them and their predecessors. And overheard lots of conversations on the phone and at the desk and never heard any of the staff being rude to anyone. I've met rude staff at specialist's and other places though and found the best way to deal with them is to kill them with kindness. Sometimes all you have to say is 'Oh. Are you having a bad day?' or 'Is something wrong?' and just keep making eye contact or staring at them if they look away. I've never had to do that at Dr. Kim's office, but it works better than being nasty back. Chances are if the staff is rude the doctor already knows about it. Other than my kids first pediatrician whom we lost to retirement I've never met a better doctor than Kim Ireland. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Agree with the comments about receptionist below. Very condescending and rude. doesn't make you feel comfortable at all. My boyfriend and i recently found out i was pregnant and she made me feel quite uncomfortable... saying.. oh i didn't even know you were seeing anyone... and.. hmm were you using protection... very condescending way of speaking to you. and she doesn't know anything about us or our situation. I found it very off putting, doesn't make me want to go back there at all and plus i don't think its any of her business. on the other hand.. Dr Ireland is GREAT. awesome doctor and amazing person.

Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Ireland is great. The receptionist is rude and not not helpful at all. Don't take any offensive to her rudeness. It's worst dealing with in order to see dr Ireland. Very compassionate caring and smart Doctor. Worth the hassle of dealing with receptionist.

Submitted March 7, 2016

The main secretary (Kerry) is awful to deal with. She is very rude and unhelpful, plus very condescending. The hours of service suck-who works 3 days a week at a family practice? I have been considering switching for years, but the Doctor is knowledgeable and when I FINALLY do get to see her I get the medical assistance I need. I would suggest everyone start going to the walk-in if you can't get an appointment with the condescending receptionist.

Submitted February 27, 2016

The main secretary is very selective on who gets an appointment and when. Very rude and condescending. If she doesn't like you, it will take weeks to get in even though you have been a patient for years.

Submitted February 4, 2016

Receptionist answering the telephone is incredibly rude and goes out of her way to be unhelpful. I am a professional in my own right and if this is the type of reception strangers get when calling her office for help, I'm surprised so many people are patients! You have a job because Dr. Ireland has patients...treat them with some respect and patience of your own! I am not rating Dr. Ireland, just her staff

Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Kim did my Botox once....well 3 times to try and equal one appointment. I always went to another place for my simple Botox treatment....$400 for 45 units. I thought I'd try Dr. Kim since so much was written about her. She convinced me I needed 75 units of Botox and charged me $750. The Botox never took effect. I called her and could barely get an appointment to try again and I had to become upset that there were no results from her injections. I'd had it done for years at the other place and never had any issues - not once. So because I paid Dr. Kim so much money, I thought I need to give her a chance to fix it. She injected another 45 units. I waited. 2 weeks went by. No results. It took me a month to get an appointment with her the 3rd time and she said she'd just add another 40 units of but I finally gave up. The Botox she was using was either expired or not really Botox because it made ZERO difference. Her office was a nightmare of papers piled sky high and slipping over spilling onto the floor and desks. It can only be one of two potential reasons - either she is not skilled in injectables or the product she uses is faulty. I let a month or two go by and embarrassingly went back to my incredible original nurse injector at The Toronto Cosmetic Clinic who continuously gives reliable consistent results without any issue.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015